No More Straight People!

wyldcdn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
men would be with men... women would be with women... life would continue as normal... and there would be a new law where men and women would be compensated for their participation in procreation services so that humanity would continue.

these threads are so entertaining...
wait, why not a man being compensated for his seed?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Woke God sounds more like Satan - prohibiting free will and ordering everyone to be divided into an identity group whether they like it or not.

Men can only fuck other mens' stinky arseholes if they want to use the cock that was provided to them by the same God or become asexual, so the world would end up with two groups that don't interact much, there would probably be a huge war between gay control freaks who believe that they should have access to every male arsehole and the asexuals who just want to be left alone.

I think that after everyone was tired of being forcefully buttfucked in the wars, there would be a mass rebellion against such a cruel deity.

Woke God would be forced to create another great flood to erase his failed experiment and bring back attractive partners of the opposite sex for a self sustaining and easier to manage human existence.

I would be in the asexual group and fight against the control freaks, I'd probably pray or meditate a lot to get the message to Woke God that his idea sucks!

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Simple thing to do is either take it up with @Mr. LPSG directly or the mods in the support forum where u can discuss it without coming across as a petulant child who doesnt get what he wants or leave the site

You were doing so good with the suggestion, then you decided to act like the “petulant child” and make an ass of yourself. Because of your shitty attitude I will say you need to stay in your own damn lane and keep you’re nose out of things that you know nothing about.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Woke God sounds more like Satan - prohibiting free will and ordering everyone to be divided into an identity group whether they like it or not.

Men can only fuck other mens' stinky arseholes if they want to use the cock that was provided to them by the same God or become asexual, so the world would end up with two groups that don't interact much, there would probably be a huge war between gay control freaks who believe that they should have access to every male arsehole and the asexuals who just want to be left alone.

I think that after everyone was tired of being forcefully buttfucked in the wars, there would be a mass rebellion against such a cruel deity.

Woke God would be forced to create another great flood to erase his failed experiment and bring back attractive partners of the opposite sex for a self sustaining and easier to manage human existence.

I would be in the asexual group and fight against the control freaks, I'd probably pray or meditate a lot to get the message to Woke God that his idea sucks!
Very mad max kind of scenario, don’t we already have a woke god and woke devil? The SJW’s have bleed over into mainstream Hollywood and media and now it’s gotten so bad cancellers are getting cancelled. It’s like we are eating ourselves to erase each other.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Gotta love the grammar Nazi’s that lives in here. If they just want to be shitty to someone but don’t have anything else to say they go for the grammar. Now you have to use another nations grammar and spelling as well.

What I find really funny about it is her post has some typos in it.

Reactions: seventiesdemon

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know this is fiction , so ha ha

But; if someone has posted, no more GAY people, even fictitiously, it would expect it could be taken as an insult by some .
I understand you are trying to be entertaining; but tread cautiously . Even Hetero's occasionally get pissed off