Poll..... Do You Spit Or Swallow?

When it comes to Cum Which Do You Prefer....

• Swallow

Votes: 1,681 52.0%
  • Spit

Votes: 159 4.9%
  • Watch it Fly

Votes: 489 15.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 738 22.8%
  • Not Interested In Cum

Votes: 164 5.1%

• Total voters

Suckbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
M
I usually swallow but I do have a thing for guys cumming all over me, especially if I'm clothed. I was once giving a guy head in some toilets and without warning he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot a huge load over me. I guess some or most would have been pissed but I found it so hot. I don't think it was so much the humiliation of having to then go home with my clothes covered in jizz but more the lack of respect on his part, I found that incredibly hot.

The only time I'll spit is when you get a guy whose jizz tastes like battery acid. What is it that some guys eat to make it taste so bitter?!

Drugs

Suckbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I
If it's true deep throat, it goes right past your taste buds... except if he's still cumming on the way out, right?

I have sucked a lot of cock but only swallowed a couple of loads. Im not a huge fan of the taste or sticky consistency -I find it sticks to my throat (yuk). Though with a LTR I might, maybe one day get into it.

Lately the loads have been nasty tasting (seems to be a drug issue in my state, mainly meth -yeah I ask them about their use if their load is funky, what have I got to lose. They usually express surprise as if I have sensitive taste/smell. I don’t, it’s just the guys in Western Australia are mostly meth zombies sadly and I’m not shy in letting them know their loads are foul.

The last time I tried swallowing, somehow some came out my nostrils. It was not pleasant at all and I’m sure the guy was looking at me horrified as I was coughing and spluttering.

I have always preferred the guy shoots on himself (if laying down) or watch it fly (if standing) and then I’ll often lick up any remaining on their still throbbing cock and kiss them or use it as lube to fuck them raw until they feel my load shooting up their tight hole, then I’ll make them open up and make it come out so I can rim their hole some more and feed it back to them.

il2tx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I

I have sucked a lot of cock but only swallowed a couple of loads. Im not a huge fan of the taste or sticky consistency -I find it sticks to my throat (yuk). Though with a LTR I might, maybe one day get into it.

Lately the loads have been nasty tasting (seems to be a drug issue in my state, mainly meth -yeah I ask them about their use if their load is funky, what have I got to lose. They usually express surprise as if I have sensitive taste/smell. I don’t, it’s just the guys in Western Australia are mostly meth zombies sadly and I’m not shy in letting them know their loads are foul.

The last time I tried swallowing, somehow some came out my nostrils. It was not pleasant at all and I’m sure the guy was looking at me horrified as I was coughing and spluttering.

I have always preferred the guy shoots on himself (if laying down) or watch it fly (if standing) and then I’ll often lick up any remaining on their still throbbing cock and kiss them or use it as lube to fuck them raw until they feel my load shooting up their tight hole, then I’ll make them open up and make it come out so I can rim their hole some more and feed it back to them.

Suckbear...that sounds like a nightmare..it came out of your nose. Another case for spitting it out.. It's so sticky and sometimes thick, talk about horrible death..almost as bad as the lady who died a few years ago when her boyfriend's cock got lodged in her throat.

jochb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Warning: long response cause yes doesn't suffice.

When you're on your knees between a man's legs first sniffing and inhaling his scent from his cock and balls....learning how to communicate to his cock.....what it likes...how it responds..what makes it throb....what makes your partner's or alpha's eyes roll back and legs start to tremble....making eye contact while also sticking your butt out so they can look at it or bend over and grab it while you worship that cock.....you're not "phoning it in" or sucking that cock like you've sucked all the others.....no two cocks are the same....each one is unique and at that moment the cock in your face is the only cock left on earth.... you're kissing it gently before putting it in your hungry mouth--soft/flaccid--so you can feel it grow and swell in your mouth and push its way towards yours throat. Fall in love with his cock as you suck, stroke, lick and tease that dick...you got that precum flowing and its so sweet...take a hit of poppers, a deep breath and you swallow his cock whole....bury your nose in his pubes and breathe him in as he starts fucking your throat.......both of you moaning......that mushroom head is getting bigger and bigger as he starts cursing....so when that cock starts shooting you swallow that load and don't get off that dick till you get every drop of that nut. Not to swallow is rude, boorish and impolite. However, you must defer to your alpha and where they want to shoot....some love making a mess on your face, hair and body.....but show him what a cocksucking cum pig you are and scoop it up with your fingers and eat it.
I just loved the description of how to give head. You know your business!

gearheadsf

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always swallow. It's my reward for doing a good job :)
Cum has such a bad taste. I’ve tried so many times. Makes me nauseous thinking about it

Have you tried taking the cock all the way down? When they shoot down the back of your throat it goes down super easy...You don't even taste the cum.

Reddthreat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
If I'm giving head, I think it's important to not just swallow, but show how much I want it. Based on my experience *getting* head, I know it's a great feeling to cum and not feel as if the person is just allowing it, but really is turned on by it, moaning like you're giving their mouth an orgasm, so that's what I go for.
I love this response. I couldn't agree more.

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been lucky to have had almost every person swallow my load, except for the times they want me to shoot on them. Heavy cummer here so I usually do give the 'Gonna Cum' warning so they know what's cumming... If I know Im getting head soon, I will go heavy on the pineapple juice to make it sweet for them...

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I

why are you swallowing loads of meth heads?! risky as hell.