Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have never had a women take that long to cum. Not to say it isnt the case with some. Just I have not experienced that.

Did you know about 80% of women can't orgasm from penetration? There's probably a lot you don't know if you've pressured someone to come quickly it's really easy to be lied to I've lied to guys and told them that I came just to get them to stop doing a horrible movements they were doing they refused to take any kind of instruction or advice so I faked one out just to get him to stop you never know that could have happened to you too maybe not by your wife but I have never heard of a woman coming in 1 to 3 minutes from clitoral stimulation by anybody I have ever met and I hang out at the Kink Club

Reactions: Enid

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not saying it's not possible I've had an orgasm in 14 seconds into clitoral stimulation but that's not the norm 1 2 3 minutes is not the norm. Ask most women when they masturbate if they get off that fast they probably don't

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you know about 80% of women can't orgasm from penetration? There's probably a lot you don't know if you've pressured someone to come quickly it's really easy to be lied to I've lied to guys and told them that I came just to get them to stop doing a horrible movements they were doing they refused to take any kind of instruction or advice so I faked one out just to get him to stop you never know that could have happened to you too maybe not by your wife but I have never heard of a woman coming in 1 to 3 minutes from clitoral stimulation by anybody I have ever met and I hang out at the Kink Club
What makes u think I pressured anyone to cum wuickly. Its funny how you just assume things

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What makes u think I pressured anyone to cum wuickly. Its funny how you just assume things

This whole question was an assumption on your part and discounting other people's experiences has been interesting to watch it's obvious what you have dealt with is not the norm for most people either you're the best f*** in the world or your ego is too big. Because different things work for different women.

This whole question was an assumption on your part and discounting other people's experiences has been interesting to watch it's obvious what you have dealt with is not the norm for most people either you're the best f*** in the world or your ego is too big. Because different things work for different women.

He's that same user who has made several threads about his wife, men she was intimate with in the past, their dick size, and keeps bringing up his own size. He's also the same user that made a point of showing off when he was going to a sport's game of his daughter's.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He's that same user who has made several threads about his wife, men she was intimate with in the past, their dick size, and keeps bringing up his own size. He's also the same user that made a point of showing off when he was going to a sport's game of his daughter's.

Oh my f****** Mary on a cross f****** a dildo made of wood and tempered steel. It doesn't get any worse than that it's like the male version of what people like him think of as feminist I'm just waiting for him to come up with some kind of story about how mean women are to him and how much Superior men are to women.

Reactions: Enid and ronin001

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You ladies are just complete losers. Sitting around waiting to try and cut guys up on here. Your a bunch of desperate bitches. At least Im married and not getting passed around like a cheap puece of meat. Now go troll someone else

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh my God so predictable was I not about to say it his hatred for women was going to come out. He's got a very short fuse which is probably why his partner fakes her orgasm so quickly into the sesh. Listen we've all been there sorry that's been in your entire experience with women as a whole but that's not your typical results by what you describe. To Discount that different things work for different women to Discount the fact that if you're even half of his annoying as you are here in your real life I can see why women would probably want to get out of the sack with you within a couple of minutes.

Reactions: Enid and AlteredEgo

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it a problem for u because I posted my cock size and yes I already told you I like going out without underwear on like many other men do. I really dont give a flying fuck what u think so go to hell.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my God so predictable was I not about to say it his hatred for women was going to come out. He's got a very short fuse which is probably why his partner fakes her orgasm so quickly into the sesh. Listen we've all been there sorry that's been in your entire experience with women as a whole but that's not your typical results by what you describe. To Discount that different things work for different women to Discount the fact that if you're even half of his annoying as you are here in your real life I can see why women would probably want to get out of the sack with you within a couple of minutes.
No need to fake. Maybe because she is in good shape and healthy and cums easy. You should hop on the treadmill and get healthy. It may help u also.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What's next only whores get tattoos? Or maybe if you didn't have a need for attention you wouldn't have pink hair? You're a fatty? I've been on the internet since AOL build by the hour if you think I'm not used to these typical male insults by now you're wrong. It just further embarrasses you in front of a lot of people.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's next only whores get tattoos? Or maybe if you didn't have a need for attention you wouldn't have pink hair? You're a fatty? I've been on the internet since AOL build by the hour if you think I'm not used to these typical male insults by now you're wrong. It just further embarrasses you in front of a lot of people.
Your probably use to alot by the way u look. I bet u have been on the internet along time by the look of u

Is it a problem for u because I posted my cock size and yes I already told you I like going out without underwear on like many other men do. I really dont give a flying fuck what u think so go to hell.

You do seem to care, considering your responses to anybody who points out anything you don't want to hear. It's not about going commando, it's about doing so to go to intentionally try to show off at your daughter's sports game that makes it fucking creepy to myself and at least a few others.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You do seem to care, considering your responses to anybody who points out anything you don't want to hear. It's not about going commando, it's about doing so to go to intentionally try to show off at your daughter's sports game that makes it fucking creepy to myself and at least a few others.
Here comes the troll

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Your probably use to alot by the way u look. I bet u have been on the internet along time by the look of u

Honey if I didn't piss you off you to ask me in my private messages if I wanted a tribute on my photo. I know your type you thought some of us were hot until we told you off now we're ugly fat and whatever you can come up with. It's not my problem you didn't bond with your mother properly no need to take it out on me or any other woman for that matter

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Here comes the troll

Is this true you did this at a sport event We're Minors we're playing and in the stands? Hoping the bang one of those fake beat soccer moms are we? The ones with for toddlers and stretch marks probably not in too good of shape anymore you know women or if no good past 35

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey if I didn't piss you off you to ask me in my private messages if I wanted a tribute on my photo. I know your type you thought some of us were hot until we told you off now we're ugly fat and whatever you can come up with. It's not my problem you didn't bond with your mother properly no need to take it out on me or any other woman for that matter
I never asked u shit in private. Also I do not think u are anywhere near hot. I stay to in shape women who are very attractive.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this true you did this at a sport event We're Minors we're playing and in the stands? Hoping the bang one of those fake beat soccer moms are we? The ones with for toddlers and stretch marks probably not in too good of shape anymore you know women or if no good past 35
I guarantee u have more stretch marks then any women I know