Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't even bother correcting my grammar I speak into my phone and it doesn't know which versions of which English words to use because they sound exactly the same but we have 6 versions of that word so before you even go there I realize it's difficult to read what I'm saying but I'm not typing.

What's next only whores get tattoos? Or maybe if you didn't have a need for attention you wouldn't have pink hair? You're a fatty? I've been on the internet since AOL build by the hour if you think I'm not used to these typical male insults by now you're wrong. It just further embarrasses you in front of a lot of people.

He'll talk enough shit this thread will probably get locked like at least one other of his.

Reactions: Enid

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I guarantee u have more stretch marks then any women I know
I put on 17 lb in my pregnancy didn't get a single stretch mark I put on a lot of weight since I've grown up and got a woman's body and not the stick figure I used to have before and I still don't have any stretch marks I do have surgical scars though and that's why I have a stomach tattoo if I had the tattoo over stretch marks the tattoo would look very distorted. And I was so correct on you wanting to bang the soccer moms I knew that was coming God you're hilarious

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put on 17 lb in my pregnancy didn't get a single stretch mark I put on a lot of weight since I've grown up and got a woman's body and not the stick figure I used to have before and I still don't have any stretch marks I do have surgical scars though and that's why I have a stomach tattoo if I had the tattoo over stretch marks the tattoo would look very distorted. And I was so correct on you wanting to bang the soccer moms I knew that was coming God you're hilarious
Lol womens body. Women I know dont have guts and arm fat

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'll give you two hours before you're in one of our inboxes begging for apologies telling us how nice you really are on the inside we just saw your immature side because we hurt your ego in that moment. It doesn't take long before folks like you start apologizing to us. Because you get ostracized from the entire female Community when you piss us off

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You didn't embed the image so I didn't have to look at it and I wouldn't touch you with someone else's vagina. I have a gorgeous, funny, charming, not creepy sweetie. Who isn't insecure about who I've fucked or what their sizes were.
I bet u do. You both more then likely live in his parents basement or your double wide trailer

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And it really doesn't matter to me what you think of my body I have no problem getting dick or pussy or both or pretty much whatever I want. In fact back when I looked like the sports car version of what you would consider a body I didn't get nearly the attention I did when I actually grew into a more curvaceous figure. Which I'm proud of so keep on insulting me in the dick I roll in just proves you wrong

Reactions: Enid and lms28

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll give you two hours before you're in one of our inboxes begging for apologies telling us how nice you really are on the inside we just saw your immature side because we hurt your ego in that moment. It doesn't take long before folks like you start apologizing to us. Because you get ostracized from the entire female Community when you piss us off
Lol.you are a funny fatty arent u. Its ok someone will like the rolls. I hear if your rolled in flour your man can find the wet spot

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dude that joke is like from what 1989? Pulling out the Good Ol insults from Saved by the Bell are we? You can call me whatever you wish you still look like an idiot. And any woman who would stay with you is also an idiot

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And it really doesn't matter to me what you think of my body I have no problem getting dick or pussy or both or pretty much whatever I want. In fact back when I looked like the sports car version of what you would consider a body I didn't get nearly the attention I did when I actually grew into a more curvaceous figure. Which I'm proud of so keep on insulting me in the dick I roll in just proves you wrong
I bet. There is always someone out there desperate enough to put their dick anywhere.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude that joke is like from what 1989? Pulling out the Good Ol insults from Saved by the Bell are we? You can call me whatever you wish you still look like an idiot. And any woman who would stay with you is also an idiot
You should know I bet you been told that many times

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I bet. There is always someone out there desperate enough to put their dick anywhere.

Hey I'm not the one going to the high school football games in a cut off tight tank top with tight and hard nipples showing hoping to get a good old dad bod of an ego trip over to take me home

Reactions: Enid and AlteredEgo

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey I'm not the one going to the high school football games in a cut off tight tank top with tight and hard nipples showing hoping to get a good old dad bod of an ego trip over to take me home
Lol not a chance my wife and I are in very good shape. U would look like the Michelin man in a white tank top

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Every time I get cold fatty an angel gets its wings also I get about 10 more messages in my inbox telling me just how beautiful I am. So confusing should I listen to all these other people or this one dude who's pissed off at me looking for any s*** to throw

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every time I get cold fatty an angel gets its wings also I get about 10 more messages in my inbox telling me just how beautiful I am. So confusing should I listen to all these other people or this one dude who's pissed off at me looking for any s*** to throw
Like I said there is a lot of desperate guys looking to stick their dick in anything. They know bigger women give it up easier