Oh men, i have read until part 15 and when luca wanked finn in the pool i cant hold my cum anymore haha. I'm so excited to read the next parts. It was one of the most hot stories i've ever read. I really can relate this, cause i also had an experience with another straight bro on a business trip. Good to know, that there are more straights having those sexual tension between each others, when being together for two for a little longer.
Have you made a thread about your story yet?

Oh men, i have read until part 15 and when luca wanked finn in the pool i cant hold my cum anymore haha. I'm so excited to read the next parts. It was one of the most hot stories i've ever read. I really can relate this, cause i also had an experience with another straight bro on a business trip. Good to know, that there are more straights having those sexual tension between each others, when being together for two for a little longer.
Oh, believe me, the best have yet to come, definitely 😎😎😎

This story is completely true but I’ve changed the names. About 4 years ago I went travelling with a mate when I was 20 and this is just a few stories from various scenarios we managed to get our selves in to whilst travelling.

My name is Fin and my best friend at the time was called Luca, we used to do everything together and when I say everything I mean everything. We were the type of best friends that was so close that every time I’d wake up the first person I’d text is Luca and he would come my house or I would go to his and we would just hang all day every day. This wasn’t one of those stories where the best friends fall in love, no we were both straight and often hooked up with girls and I never really thought of Luca in that way ; Untill we went travelling…

Part 1 (this part of the story takes place back at uni and is just a bit of a back story before we went travelling, everything in this story is true accept for the names)

Luca and I went to the same uni together in Bristol, that was where we first met and instantly hit it off. We also both played a lot of sports such as tennis, football , swimming and loved to run together so we were both quite fit and had quite nice bodies for someone at the age of 20. We both loved to go to a rave with each other and just get lost in the music, when we would go out we would try help set the other person up with a girl, I’m straight but I would still consider Luca a very attractive boy and he would always be able to pull any girl he wanted when we went out. I’m not as good looking as Luca but I’d still say I’m quite attractive for my age and managed to get my fair share of the ladies on a night out. Luca would bring a new girl back to his dorm like 3 times a week at uni and since we where room mates I would often have to learn to leave the room for an hour or two at a time but I remember the first time I knew this guy was my best friend was when we went out and he managed to pull 2 girls but only went for the one and set up the other one with me, we took these girls back to our dorm and he was on his bed with his girl and I was on my bed with my girl at first we where all just chatting normally then Luca started to make out with his girl and lay down on his bed with her so I took that as a que to do the same. This girl let’s name her Sarah, as we were kissing she started to slowly move her hand up my leg and I could feel my self pitching a tent in my boxers already and she started to undo my zipper. I quickly looked over to make sure this was cool with Luca and wouldn’t be wierd but when I looked over luca was kneeling in front of his girl on the bed in his boxers. Luca was tanned and had very toned muscles and a six pack then I realised he was about one second away from getting his dick out. Obviously when we had gone to the gym and stuff I had seen him naked but had never seen him with a boner before. I turned away but then for some reason I couldn’t and his girl took his dick out his boxers and began to suck it. He had about 7 inches on his and I was impressed. Sarah the girl who was with me proceeded to do the same and took my dick out and started sucking it, my duck was about 6 inches hard so it was still a good size. As I looked over to Luca again he turned to look at me and he smiled and made a funny face and pretended to shove the girls head down in to his dick which made me laugh and realised this wasn’t wierd it was just two friends getting head opposite each other. As I undressed and undressed Sarah I could hear moaning comming from the other bed so I looked over and luca was in missionary with his girl thrusting in to her so I decided to do the same and we started to get timed up in the same rhythm thrusting in to our own girl. Something about shagging a girl next to ur best mate doing the same really turned me on and I was about to blow my load. I heard a manly moan from Luca and saw he was about to do the same and I looked over and he what covered her stomach in cum and that’s when I blew my load on Sarah’s stomach.

Luca laughed and I looked over and he was just looking at me laughing as I was finishing. Not long after the girls got dressed and left the room.

Luca waited for the door to close “ that was fucking mental” he said laughing. “I’m sorry for laughing while u were cummming all over her I just couldn’t hold it in”. I began to put my boxers back on said “ Yh that felt so good, she really knew what she was doing and looked like your girl did too “ Luca started to put his boxers on aswell and laughed “Yh I’m surprised she could handle it to be fair most girls say it hurts when I go that fast, how big do you reckon your dick is”? I looked up at Luca to see if he was genuinely asking, and he was. “ umm i dont know to be fair I measured like before we came uni and it was like 7inches “ Luca smiled then proceeded to take his semi hard dick out his boxers and wave it around the room laughing “still got a bit more to go til you can compete with me” he said laughing. I gave him the finger and smiled. After that we went to bed and that was the first night we had sex infront of each other but wasn’t the last.

As time went on me and Luca got closer and closer and did everything together so when uni was comming to an end for summer we decided we don’t wanna be apart and we should go travelling together for the whole summer. We decided to go south east Asia as that seemed like the popular destination for 20 year old travellers, so we booked a one way flight to Thai land and set off later that week.
It sounds like you had quite an adventurous time with your friend Luca. Those types of travel stories definitely make for memorable experiences. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: pac21
Hey guys sorry for not posting for awhile I have been travelling again recently for a month or so and yes before you ask it was with Luca so I will have some more stories on that front.
But I’m back now and here is

Segment 2 part 5

As soon as the words “you are” came out of Luca’s mouth my heart dropped, my face began to get really hot and I didn’t know what to say, I smiled and looked at Luca “ I wan-“ my sentence was quickly cut off by Luca’s phone ringing. “Shit it’s my dad” Luca says as he picks up the phone “hey dad” . Luca’s dad was comming up the drive and he was pissed, he had found out Luca had been using his credit card for Uber eats and buying clothes for the last month. Shit I thought, I don’t really wanna be in the middle of this so I quickly left the house and went back to mine.

2 weeks later..

Luca and I hadn’t seen each other at all since that last time at his place, my head was still going crazy about what he had said. Luca wasn’t allowed out much since that day after his dad was pissed at him, Luca gave his dad a couple weeks to cool off from it so he tried to be on his best behaviour as he wasn’t allowed to leave the house for the next 2 weeks. I get a text from Luca “finally free, theirs a party tonight let’s go?” It says. I smile begins to form on my face as I read the text.

I get ready to go and meet Luca, at about 9pm I head over to Luca’s house to start drinking.

I text Luca saying I’m outside but he tells me the door is open and just to let my self in. As I walk in I hear laughter and it sounds like a group of people are in the next room l, as I walk in I see Luca and his mum and dad, but I also see two more adults a lady and a man and teenager around our age.

“Hi everyone” I say as I walk in to the room , everyone looks up at me and smiles, “hey buddy” Luca says as he walks over to me smiling and daps me up. “Been a while” he says, “too long mate” I reply laughing. “Finn this is Claudia and Peter and their daughter Abbie, their very good family friends with my parents” . I exchange hello’s with everyone and we all sit and chat for about half an hour having some small talk and getting to know each other a bit, as the clock strikes 9:30pm Luca stands up, “right well we need to start drinking cos we have a party to attend unfortunately oh also Finn , Abbie is gonna come to the party with us” he says as he smiles at her. Abbie was a quite attractive girl at the age of about 21 with brown hair and a very nice figure. “Yh that’s cool “ I reply and the 3 of us walk out to the kitchen.

Luca grabs a litre bottle of vodka from the cabinet and starts to make us all a drink.

“Sorry for not warning you about the other people was gonna be here I only found out today to be fair” Luca says as he hands me a vodka coke. “Don’t worry about it mate I always like to meet new people” I say as I smile at Abbie and she responds with a smile and moves her hair behind her ear.

“So what’s this party gonna be like” Abbie asks Luca, “well about 100 people are going and theirs an open bar so it should be quite good” says Luca as he takes a sip of his drink and smiles at me. I smile back at him. “Good good “ Abbie says.

As we continue to drink and drink and get ready for the party we decide to play some card games and Abbie tells us about her life and what she’s been doing lately. “Hold the game for a bit I need to pee” says Abbie as she walks to the toilet.

“How u been holding up bro, 2 weeks with out going out must of been so boring” I say to Luca. “Mate it was so dead but my dad was so pissed at me so had to stay in, ended up having about 3 wanks a day just to pass the time” luca says laughing, this makes me laugh and I spit out some of my drink as I do so, “shit my bad” I say, “3 wanks a day fuck me bro your always so horny” I say to him, “u know me man gottta unleash it some how” he says , Luca takes his hand and puts it under his t shirt as he rubs his abs as he does so I can see his tanned stomach and the waistband to his Calvin klien boxers , Luca smiles as he sees me looking , he lifts up his t shirt revealing his tanned rock hard six pack “u missed this?” He says to me with a big grin on his face , I laugh “fuck off Luca” I say gigglin and lift up my shirt revealing my abs “I know you’ve missed” this I say I show him my less but still evident six pack, “I have actually” Luca says smiling, Abbie walks back in the room, and starts laughing “woah what am I walking in on” she says giggling , me and Luca drop our t shirts back down and burst out laughing, “we were just comparing who has the better abs “ says Luca still laughing. “Don’t worry I’ve got 2 brothers I’ve seen it all before” says Abbie giggling. “Go on then let me make the final judgement” she says, “what ?” I ask , “pull ur t shirts back up and I’ll be the judge. Luca walks over next to me and pulls his t shirt up and I do the same, Abbie smiles as we do so , “wow you both have really good bodies” she says , she places her hand on my abs and feels the crevices in between each ab and looks at me and smiles, “I’m going to call it a tie” she says, “woah come on man I’m definitely better” Luca says grinning.

“Shit it’s 11:30 , shouldn’t we be going to the party now” I say , “shit Yh” says Luca and the 3 of us jump in an Uber to the party.

As we walk in to the house we the music in blaring out from the speakers and we can hear quite a few people, we walk in and the house is packed with people drinking, smoking and dancing. I don’t really recognise anyone, so I pour my self a drink.

“This is a really cool party” says Abbie as she also pours her self a drink. “Luca!” Someone shouts from accross the party “hey man” he says back as the boy walks over. “Been so long bro I’m so glad you could come” the boy says. “These are my mates Finn and Abbie” Luca says as we introduce our self to his friend.

As the party goes on and on we all get a little bit drunker, and Luca goes off chatting to anyone and everyone, he seems to know just about everyone here, as he walks through the kitchen I see loads of girls eyes fixate on him like they’ve fallen in love as he talks to everyone. “R u with Luca” one of the girls says to me “Yh I am, how do u know him? I ask , “I don’t really know him but he shagged my mate a few weeks ago, I think he’s so fit” she says back to me obvisually quite drunk. “Yh he is” I reply back to her giggling , I see Luca across the kitchen combing his blonde hair back with his hand and he smiles at me checking if I’m all alright, I nod back.

“Let’s go get another drink” says Abbie to me , so we let Luca do his thing and we go make our selves another drink, “oof I’m drunk “ says Abbie, “me too” I reply. “How does Luca know everyone here” she asks me “honestly I don’t know he is just quite popular I guess especially with the ladies” I add . “Yh I can tell, I’m guessing you are aswell “ she says to me smiling, “I mean I get my fair share but no one where near as much as Luca does”I respond. “That cant be true I think most of the girls here would go for you” she adds , I smile and take a sip of my drink, “I really need a wee” I say to Abbie, “well u cant leave my by myself and I need a wee aswell so let’s go together” she says. So we walk in to the bathroom and I run to the toilet and get my dick out and start to pee, “uhhhhh” I let out as I start to pee, Abbie puts on some lipstick in the bathroom mirror , I see in the corner of my eye she looks over, “you got quite a dick their” she says , I laugh and turn away, “hey stop looking at it” I say , Abbie laughs “don’t worry I’ve seen em all before beside Luca has already told me you got a big dick” she says, “what he really said that” I respond curiously as I finish peeing and tuck away my dick, “yes he told me a little about what you two have gotten up to” she says to me, “I don’t - “ she cuts me off , “don’t worry Finn I think it’s such a turn on” she says as she walks over to me , “really?” I ask , she walks right up to me and starts to whisper in my ear “I think it’s so hot when two boys fool around with each other” she licks my ear and then places a hand on my thigh and squeezes it she slowly works her hand up my thigh and I can feel blood rushing to my dick, “I find it so hot when two boys are comfortable enough to do that with each other” she says as she grabs my dick with her hand and squeezes it, I let out a soft moan and go to kiss her, she kisses me back and we start to make out, she starts to undo my zipper and she grabs my dick from outside my boxers and starts to tug on it, I moan again , but then someone bangs on the bathroom door, “hey I need a wee really badly open up “ someone says from outside. “Shit “ we both say, I wipe the lip stick from my mouth and do up my zipper, Abbie looks in the mirror and re adjusts her hair, as we leave the bathroom the guy looks at us and laugh “Oi Oi “ he says as we both leave together.

Me and Annie go back to get another drink when Luca comes over “hey guys I’ve been looking everywhere for you” he says, “sorry we thought u was talking with over people” i respond, “Yh I was but I’d rather be with you two” he says , Luca looks at me funny for a second, “you’ve got some lipstick on ur lips Finn” and he looks over at Abbie and sees her red lipstick on her lips and starts to smile, me and Abbie look at each other and starts to giggle. Luca looks down at my crotch and can I’m pitching a tent in my jeans, he looks at it and smiles, I put my hands over it and cover it , “looks like the two of you have been getting to know each other quite a bit then” he says as he grabs my head and rubs my hair smiling. “Isn’t he so handsome Abbie” he says to her as he kisses me on the cheek “he sure is” she says as she smiles and looks at both of us. Luca puts his arm around me “Finn you little dawg” he says to me laughing. We all continue to drink and dance with one another untill it gets to about 3am , “should we get out of here” says Abbie, “Yh let’s leave” says Luca as he orders us an Uber “Finn do u wanna stay over aswell , Abbie is cos her parents are still at mine so you may aswell “ he says to smiling “Yh sure I’d like that “ I say.

The 3 of us jump in the back of the Uber and Abbie gets in the middle between me and Luca , when I get in Abbie places her hand on my leg , Luca notices, “guess I’m gonna be third wheeling tonight then” says Luca smirking, “doesn’t have to be like that” says Abbie as she places her other hand on Luca’s leg, Luca looks down at it and smiles. Abbie turns to me and plants a kiss on my lips and then turns to Luca and kisses him, as she does Luca pulls her in again and starts to make out with him , Abbie makes out with him for a few seconds then places my hand on the outside of her jeans, on her pussy, she places Luca’s their aswell , Luca turns the music up on his phone in the Uber so it’s really loud. I feel Luca’s hand on my hand he rubs my hand. The music stops, me and Luca remove our hands, “your here” says the driver, we all giggle and hop out the car , Luca goes to unlock the door and I give him a slight slap on the bum. He turns around and smiles and puts his finger to his lips signaling us to be quiet,

Segment 2 part 5 continued

The 3 of us tip toe up the 3 flights of stairs to his room giggling. “Shhh “ Luca says. As we enter the third floor and go in to his room, “okay now we don’t have to be quiet” he says . “Thank god for that” I say sarcastically, Abbie sits on the bed and me and Luca stay standing, Abbie signals us to come towards her so me and Luca take a step in to her direction she smiles at us and puts a finger in to each of ours waistbands of our boxers we both smile , Luca bends down to kiss Abbie, she kisses him once and then pushes his face away , she stands up and smiles with her finger she pulls our waistband so we’re standing opposite each other me and Luca, she takes her hand out of our waistband and smiles again, she kisses me and then stops, she places a hand on the back of our heads and pushes me and Luca’s faces together as our faces meet I say Luca smiling he closes his eyes and then starts to make out with me, he puts his hands on the back of my backs and sticks his tongue down my throat, he stops and then starts to kiss my neck as he does so he removes my t shirt , revealing my chest and abs he places his hands on my abs and then my back feeling every inch of my naked upper body he goes down and kisses my abs but then he turns to Abbie who is still smiling “that was so hot” she says to him , he smiles and then pushes her on to the bed , he drags me down with her so she is in the middle of us, I start to kiss the her neck and Luca makes out with the other side of her neck , she pushes her head back in pleasure as we do so, as I’m kissing her neck Luca stands up and pulls her jeans off revealing her underwear, as soon as he does this I place my hand in her pussy under her underwear and start to finger her she feels wet already , she moans in pleasure “ugh Finn” , she sits up and takes her top and bra off so she is now completely naked and lies back down , as I and still fingering her I feel a tugg at my jeans and Luca undoes my belt and pulls my jeans off leaving me in my boxers as he does so he squeezes my bulge then Luca bends down in between her legs and moves his head towards her pussy he sticks his tongue out and licks my fingers which are currently in her and licks around her pussy as I finger her, he softly bites my hand and then places his tongue in her pussy making her let out a moan “Luca oh my god” she says as she grabs on to his blonde hair, Luca eats her out for about 3 minutes making her moan and moan untill he stands up smiling. Abbie sits up and tries to catch her breathe again she looks at Luca “Luca you’re in too much clothing” she says to the fully clothed Luca, Luca shrugs “what are you gonna do about it, Abbie stands up and yanks Luca down so he is laying down on the bed facing the ceiling, Luca is now in the middle of me and Abbie and like clockwork me and Abbie both start to make out with him simultaneously, as we do so I place my hand underneath his t shirt feeling his chest and I then slowly remove his t shirt revealing his abs I plant a kiss on them and begin to lick them as I do so Abbie stands up and undoes his belt buckle then his zipper and slowly pulls his jeans off leaving him in his white Calvin klien boxers with an obvious tent pitching. I go back and start to make out with Luca and feel his abs as I do so , “I’ve missed u so much “ I say to him , Luca grabs my face and makes out with met harder “me too” he says. Abbie takes my hand and places it on Luca’s bulge and she does the same and we start to grab his bulge from outside his boxers , Abbie then slowly peels back his boxers making his fully hard 8inch member pop out, she smiles when she sees it me and Abbie both grab on to it and start to jerk it up and down Luca moans, as Abbie jerks it off I grab his balls and squeeze them “fuck Finn” he says and kisses me , Abbie then moves her way down the bed and grabs Luca’s dick and then places his head in to her mouth , Luca moans when this happens and jolts forward in pleasure, she licks up and down his shaft and then shoves his member in to her mouth , he thrusts his bum in to the air she goes up and down on it, Luca leans his head back in pleasure, I kiss his neck and feel his abs as she sucks his dick I then feel his face and we look each other in the eyes as he is being sucked off he bites his lip at me and kisses me , I pull him away and smile at him I then take my 2 fingers and put it in his mouth, he softly bites down on them and I shove them down further whilst keeping eye contact as he chokes on them I take them out and theirs some spit comming down his mouth which I lick then start to kiss him again but as I do so I see him pulling Abbie up off his dick and feel him pushing my head down towards his dick , getting us to swap rolls, I slowly make my way down running my tongue along his abs as I do so , I reach his shaved pubes and lick them then grab his balls and slowly jerking his dick up and down then I lick around the tip of his dick making him moan, his moans stops and becomes muffled when Abbie starts to make out with him , he lets out muffled moans in to her mouth, as I take his dick further down in to my mouth, I take it down the whole way and use one hand to jerk him off as I do so and the other to grab on to his balls , Luca stops kissing Abbie and lets out a loud moan “Finn oh my god ugh “ he says , I feel his dick tense and I released it from my mouth so he doesn’t cum, I look up at Luca and he looks down at me smiling. He gestures me to come to him , so I crawl over his chest with my legs on either side of his body , him and Abbie grab my bulge and Luca slowly peels my boxers back makikg my massive 7inch hard on fly out and spring in to the air I waddle over his face with my dick and slowly take my dick and slap his face with it making us both giggle, he licks up my shaft as it rests on his face but then Abbie grabs it and quickly places the tip in to her mouth, I groan “ughhhh” . As she take my dick in to her mouth and then releases it I tense it making it spring up and I slowly tease her with , I slightly waddle over so my balls are resting on Lucas’s face he licks them and then begins to suck them taking them all in to his mouth with a tight suction on them , Abbie jerks my dick whilst sucking the tip , making me moan and moan, Abbie stops and then says “I need you both in me “ she says, Luca releases my balls from his mouth and wipes the saliva from around his mouth and gets up , Abbie bends over and Arches her back in the doggie position in the bed, waisting no time Luca licks his hand and then fingers her and then slowly inserts his dick in to her pussy making her whimper as he inserts all 8 inches , I go infront of her and make the moans stop as I put my dick in to her mouth and face fuck her as we fuck her from both ends Luca picks up the pace and his abs crash in to her with each thrust making her softly bite down on my dick as he does so , Luca fixes his eye contact on to me with each thrust he never stops looking in to my eyes, I’m lost in his bright green eyes as he does so. Luca then leans forward pushing his dick far in to Abbie and grabs the back of head and pulls my over her still with my dick in to her mouth and he plants his tongue in to my mouth and we make out whilst both of our members are in both ends of her. He pulls his dick out of her pussy and with his muscular arms he flips her over , Luca goes to put his dick back in to her but I stop him “my turn now” I say , Luca smiles at me and moves aside as I go and put my dick in to her in the missionary position, she moans as it goes in and she pulls me down and I start to make out with her as I thrust in to her, thrust by thrust I pick up the pace and start fucking her like a rabbit by bum goes back and forth as my dick goes in to her, Luca climbs over Abbie so his balls are resting on her face and he is facing me, she takes his balls in to her mouth making him grunt, he then aims his dick in to my face, which i cover my mouth over it, whilst I fuck Abbie I begin to suck him off as I do so , Luca pulls my head down on his dick making me take all of it in my mouth and begins to face fuck me as I do so , going in and out of my mouth untill Abbie releases his balls from her mouth and shouts “I’m cumming” she says as she moans and I feel her pussy getting even wetter, “ugh uh ugh “ she lets out as she climaxes Luca smiles at me and he takes his dick out of my mouth, and sits on the bed with his back against the headboard

“Now you have to finish us off” he says to Abbie, she smiles , I take my dick from her wet pussy and we both go over to Luca , Abbie grabs his dick and places it in her mouth , but I go up to Luca’s legs and lift them in the air as I do so he grunts, I bend down and lift his legs and balls up and slowly lick below his balls making him moan , I take my tongue lower and lift his bum and legs up a bit and plant my tongue in to his bum I lick all around and start to eat his ass out, “ugh Finn that’ feels soo goood ugh oh my god fi-“ he says in pleasure

Abbie carries on going up and down on his dick with her mouth and hands and I eat his ass out swirling my tongue and spreading his cheeks, “I’m gonna cum “ he says , so I bury my face in his Acc licking all around “a ahhh ugh im cumming ugh “ he says , Abbie releases the dick from her mouth and the cum sprays up on him self on his chest and abs “ugh ugh “ he says as he cums closing his eyes, I take my face up and look at him as he climax’s watching his own cum dribble down his chest and Abbs and before he can even open his eyes I climb over his chest feeling the warm cum on my bum and legs and I plant my dick in to his mouth, Luca is suprised as he was too out of it to realise “finish me off” I say and I begin to face fuck Luca , he puts his hands around my dick and he sucks on it and Abbie grabs my balls , “I’m gonna cum “ I say , but I don’t take the dick out of his mouth and I thrust in to his mouth even harder, my dick begins to spray out cum , squirt by squirt is goes in his mouth filling his mouth up with juices “ugh igh “ I grunt , but as he begins to choke I take my dick from his mouth and give him some air he pushes the cum out of his mouth and it slowly dribbles down his mouth and covers his chest and abs with even live cum , his face is all wet and his body is covered in both of our juices, he smiles at me and I wipe his mouth with my tongue and kiss him again tasting my cum as I do so, Abbie comes over and she begins to make out with both of us as we all have a 3 way kiss mixing the cum between our mouths. Luca pulls out and bring it to a hult , I crash back on the back board next to Luca and try to catch my breath.

“Fuck it’s 5am” says Abbie , me and Luca don’t say anything and just smiles as we catch our breathe next to each other. “I’m gonna go back to my room so my parents don’t say anything I guess I’ll see you tomorrow “ Abbie says smiling and grabbing her clothes and she goes down to the spair room. As she leaves Luca turns to me and smiles , we wipe the cum and saliva from our mouths and wipe it on the sheets and giggle, he kisses me again, then he rests his head on my chest and I wrap my arm around him and threw the sheet over us. I play with his blonde hair as it rests on my chest and we slowly drift off to sleep .

Segment 2 part 5 continued

The 3 of us tip toe up the 3 flights of stairs to his room giggling. “Shhh “ Luca says. As we enter the third floor and go in to his room, “okay now we don’t have to be quiet” he says . “Thank god for that” I say sarcastically, Abbie sits on the bed and me and Luca stay standing, Abbie signals us to come towards her so me and Luca take a step in to her direction she smiles at us and puts a finger in to each of ours waistbands of our boxers we both smile , Luca bends down to kiss Abbie, she kisses him once and then pushes his face away , she stands up and smiles with her finger she pulls our waistband so we’re standing opposite each other me and Luca, she takes her hand out of our waistband and smiles again, she kisses me and then stops, she places a hand on the back of our heads and pushes me and Luca’s faces together as our faces meet I say Luca smiling he closes his eyes and then starts to make out with me, he puts his hands on the back of my backs and sticks his tongue down my throat, he stops and then starts to kiss my neck as he does so he removes my t shirt , revealing my chest and abs he places his hands on my abs and then my back feeling every inch of my naked upper body he goes down and kisses my abs but then he turns to Abbie who is still smiling “that was so hot” she says to him , he smiles and then pushes her on to the bed , he drags me down with her so she is in the middle of us, I start to kiss the her neck and Luca makes out with the other side of her neck , she pushes her head back in pleasure as we do so, as I’m kissing her neck Luca stands up and pulls her jeans off revealing her underwear, as soon as he does this I place my hand in her pussy under her underwear and start to finger her she feels wet already , she moans in pleasure “ugh Finn” , she sits up and takes her top and bra off so she is now completely naked and lies back down , as I and still fingering her I feel a tugg at my jeans and Luca undoes my belt and pulls my jeans off leaving me in my boxers as he does so he squeezes my bulge then Luca bends down in between her legs and moves his head towards her pussy he sticks his tongue out and licks my fingers which are currently in her and licks around her pussy as I finger her, he softly bites my hand and then places his tongue in her pussy making her let out a moan “Luca oh my god” she says as she grabs on to his blonde hair, Luca eats her out for about 3 minutes making her moan and moan untill he stands up smiling. Abbie sits up and tries to catch her breathe again she looks at Luca “Luca you’re in too much clothing” she says to the fully clothed Luca, Luca shrugs “what are you gonna do about it, Abbie stands up and yanks Luca down so he is laying down on the bed facing the ceiling, Luca is now in the middle of me and Abbie and like clockwork me and Abbie both start to make out with him simultaneously, as we do so I place my hand underneath his t shirt feeling his chest and I then slowly remove his t shirt revealing his abs I plant a kiss on them and begin to lick them as I do so Abbie stands up and undoes his belt buckle then his zipper and slowly pulls his jeans off leaving him in his white Calvin klien boxers with an obvious tent pitching. I go back and start to make out with Luca and feel his abs as I do so , “I’ve missed u so much “ I say to him , Luca grabs my face and makes out with met harder “me too” he says. Abbie takes my hand and places it on Luca’s bulge and she does the same and we start to grab his bulge from outside his boxers , Abbie then slowly peels back his boxers making his fully hard 8inch member pop out, she smiles when she sees it me and Abbie both grab on to it and start to jerk it up and down Luca moans, as Abbie jerks it off I grab his balls and squeeze them “fuck Finn” he says and kisses me , Abbie then moves her way down the bed and grabs Luca’s dick and then places his head in to her mouth , Luca moans when this happens and jolts forward in pleasure, she licks up and down his shaft and then shoves his member in to her mouth , he thrusts his bum in to the air she goes up and down on it, Luca leans his head back in pleasure, I kiss his neck and feel his abs as she sucks his dick I then feel his face and we look each other in the eyes as he is being sucked off he bites his lip at me and kisses me , I pull him away and smile at him I then take my 2 fingers and put it in his mouth, he softly bites down on them and I shove them down further whilst keeping eye contact as he chokes on them I take them out and theirs some spit comming down his mouth which I lick then start to kiss him again but as I do so I see him pulling Abbie up off his dick and feel him pushing my head down towards his dick , getting us to swap rolls, I slowly make my way down running my tongue along his abs as I do so , I reach his shaved pubes and lick them then grab his balls and slowly jerking his dick up and down then I lick around the tip of his dick making him moan, his moans stops and becomes muffled when Abbie starts to make out with him , he lets out muffled moans in to her mouth, as I take his dick further down in to my mouth, I take it down the whole way and use one hand to jerk him off as I do so and the other to grab on to his balls , Luca stops kissing Abbie and lets out a loud moan “Finn oh my god ugh “ he says , I feel his dick tense and I released it from my mouth so he doesn’t cum, I look up at Luca and he looks down at me smiling. He gestures me to come to him , so I crawl over his chest with my legs on either side of his body , him and Abbie grab my bulge and Luca slowly peels my boxers back makikg my massive 7inch hard on fly out and spring in to the air I waddle over his face with my dick and slowly take my dick and slap his face with it making us both giggle, he licks up my shaft as it rests on his face but then Abbie grabs it and quickly places the tip in to her mouth, I groan “ughhhh” . As she take my dick in to her mouth and then releases it I tense it making it spring up and I slowly tease her with , I slightly waddle over so my balls are resting on Lucas’s face he licks them and then begins to suck them taking them all in to his mouth with a tight suction on them , Abbie jerks my dick whilst sucking the tip , making me moan and moan, Abbie stops and then says “I need you both in me “ she says, Luca releases my balls from his mouth and wipes the saliva from around his mouth and gets up , Abbie bends over and Arches her back in the doggie position in the bed, waisting no time Luca licks his hand and then fingers her and then slowly inserts his dick in to her pussy making her whimper as he inserts all 8 inches , I go infront of her and make the moans stop as I put my dick in to her mouth and face fuck her as we fuck her from both ends Luca picks up the pace and his abs crash in to her with each thrust making her softly bite down on my dick as he does so , Luca fixes his eye contact on to me with each thrust he never stops looking in to my eyes, I’m lost in his bright green eyes as he does so. Luca then leans forward pushing his dick far in to Abbie and grabs the back of head and pulls my over her still with my dick in to her mouth and he plants his tongue in to my mouth and we make out whilst both of our members are in both ends of her. He pulls his dick out of her pussy and with his muscular arms he flips her over , Luca goes to put his dick back in to her but I stop him “my turn now” I say , Luca smiles at me and moves aside as I go and put my dick in to her in the missionary position, she moans as it goes in and she pulls me down and I start to make out with her as I thrust in to her, thrust by thrust I pick up the pace and start fucking her like a rabbit by bum goes back and forth as my dick goes in to her, Luca climbs over Abbie so his balls are resting on her face and he is facing me, she takes his balls in to her mouth making him grunt, he then aims his dick in to my face, which i cover my mouth over it, whilst I fuck Abbie I begin to suck him off as I do so , Luca pulls my head down on his dick making me take all of it in my mouth and begins to face fuck me as I do so , going in and out of my mouth untill Abbie releases his balls from her mouth and shouts “I’m cumming” she says as she moans and I feel her pussy getting even wetter, “ugh uh ugh “ she lets out as she climaxes Luca smiles at me and he takes his dick out of my mouth, and sits on the bed with his back against the headboard

“Now you have to finish us off” he says to Abbie, she smiles , I take my dick from her wet pussy and we both go over to Luca , Abbie grabs his dick and places it in her mouth , but I go up to Luca’s legs and lift them in the air as I do so he grunts, I bend down and lift his legs and balls up and slowly lick below his balls making him moan , I take my tongue lower and lift his bum and legs up a bit and plant my tongue in to his bum I lick all around and start to eat his ass out, “ugh Finn that’ feels soo goood ugh oh my god fi-“ he says in pleasure

Abbie carries on going up and down on his dick with her mouth and hands and I eat his ass out swirling my tongue and spreading his cheeks, “I’m gonna cum “ he says , so I bury my face in his Acc licking all around “a ahhh ugh im cumming ugh “ he says , Abbie releases the dick from her mouth and the cum sprays up on him self on his chest and abs “ugh ugh “ he says as he cums closing his eyes, I take my face up and look at him as he climax’s watching his own cum dribble down his chest and Abbs and before he can even open his eyes I climb over his chest feeling the warm cum on my bum and legs and I plant my dick in to his mouth, Luca is suprised as he was too out of it to realise “finish me off” I say and I begin to face fuck Luca , he puts his hands around my dick and he sucks on it and Abbie grabs my balls , “I’m gonna cum “ I say , but I don’t take the dick out of his mouth and I thrust in to his mouth even harder, my dick begins to spray out cum , squirt by squirt is goes in his mouth filling his mouth up with juices “ugh igh “ I grunt , but as he begins to choke I take my dick from his mouth and give him some air he pushes the cum out of his mouth and it slowly dribbles down his mouth and covers his chest and abs with even live cum , his face is all wet and his body is covered in both of our juices, he smiles at me and I wipe his mouth with my tongue and kiss him again tasting my cum as I do so, Abbie comes over and she begins to make out with both of us as we all have a 3 way kiss mixing the cum between our mouths. Luca pulls out and bring it to a hult , I crash back on the back board next to Luca and try to catch my breath.

“Fuck it’s 5am” says Abbie , me and Luca don’t say anything and just smiles as we catch our breathe next to each other. “I’m gonna go back to my room so my parents don’t say anything I guess I’ll see you tomorrow “ Abbie says smiling and grabbing her clothes and she goes down to the spair room. As she leaves Luca turns to me and smiles , we wipe the cum and saliva from our mouths and wipe it on the sheets and giggle, he kisses me again, then he rests his head on my chest and I wrap my arm around him and threw the sheet over us. I play with his blonde hair as it rests on my chest and we slowly drift off to sleep .
Thank you for coming back!! Can't wait to see how the story continues and specially how the 'you are' situation plays out!

All of these stories about "straight" guys begin and end in the same, predictable, tired way and they are all purported to be "true." I guess it is just not as "hot" if both guys are gay. Why is that?
Hard no. A few months ago Finn almost stopped (and for a short while did stop) writing because people were telling him what his story was supposed to be. He told us at the start that he’s retelling his own experience. Here you’re telling him he should instead be telling it from a gay point of view. Why is that?

Hard no. A few months ago Finn almost stopped (and for a short while did stop) writing because people were telling him what his story was supposed to be. He told us at the start that he’s retelling his own experience. Here you’re telling him he should instead be telling it from a gay point of view. Why is that?
On the contrary, I'm suggesting the story is hackneyed. To be clear for those of you who are challenged by reading comprehension, the poster can tell his story any way he pleases. My question is why are these kinds of stories; i.e., involving straight men turning to homosexuality, considered so "hot" and not stories of men who are gay? To be a bit more clear for the inference-addled, my question is not a request or suggestion for such stories, but a simple question, and one that should be taken at face value.

On the contrary, I'm suggesting the story is hackneyed. To be clear for those of you who are challenged by reading comprehension, the poster can tell his story any way he pleases. My question is why are these kinds of stories; i.e., involving straight men turning to homosexuality, considered so "hot" and not stories of men who are gay? To be a bit more clear for the inference-addled, my question is not a request or suggestion for such stories, but a simple question, and one that should be taken at face value.
Everyone has their own opinion of what they find hot or not. If you want stories from a gay point of view, follow those readers.

I find this story hot as I can resonate with many aspects of Finn & Luca's experience; the excitment of exploring something with someone you feel safe with, the innocence, insecurity, but also confidence, curiosity. It is much more than just the sex that makes the story hot.

There are many guys out there that defines themselves in more or less the same category as this poster. Hence why so nany people find their experiences hot, interesting, and binding.

I can honestly say, in the most respectful way, that this story would not have gotten my attention if it was 2 out-of-the-closer gay guys, as I do not find that relevant to my life. I cannot relate to that, but I can, to an extent, relate to what Finn and Luca are going through. And I promise you that many people on here feels something more or less in line with that.

Why do you feel that you get the right to question that?

Lastly, they are not gay. Bi, sure. But they are not gay as they still LOVE their sex with girls. So why must the POV be from a gay perspective?

I believe because there’s a fantasy aspect towards straight - gay , theres a thrill of chasing the forbidden

All of these stories about "straight" guys begin and end in the same, predictable, tired way and they are all purported to be "true." I guess it is just not as "hot" if both guys are gay. Why is that?
Finn was not found for months and here you are wanting for him to stop the story for good

Don’t need your commentary in this thread Frankie. Enjoy it or leave. This is a recount of his adventures…not for you to rewrite.