Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being nasty just because. Some of you are yikes.
he looks like he’s high on drugs all the time and hasn’t showered in a week. It’s not “being nasty just becuase.” He needs help and good people to intervene in whatever is going on with him.

he looks like he’s high on drugs all the time and hasn’t showered in a week. It’s not “being nasty just becuase.” He needs help and good people to intervene in whatever is going on with him.
No. It is being nasty just because. It’s one thing to comment on the quality of his OF content but another to basically trash his looks and offer up your unwarranted and unqualified advice regarding his personal life choices. But go off sis. You so big and bad...

Attachments

No. It is being nasty just because. It’s one thing to comment on the quality of his OF content but another to basically trash his looks and offer up your unwarranted and unqualified advice regarding his personal life choices. But go off sis. You so big and bad...

Okay... the quality of his OF is of someone who is desperate to buy drugs... any better for you? Your attitude is of someone allowing him to destroy himself all for seeing his precum & smack his dick on his stomach for change... but as you said, go off sis.

Reactions: xerneasy
Okay... the quality of his OF is of someone who is desperate to buy drugs... any better for you? Your attitude is of someone allowing him to destroy himself all for seeing his precum & smack his dick on his stomach for change... but as you said, go off sis.
I know you think you know a lot about Tyler’s personal life. And that’s cute.

Attachments

If you really believe in that what are you doing in here? People in here want to see the things you listed and more, some pretend others doesn't care about the means. I respect your opinion as any other but it only makes you hypocritical

You've really gotta love the way people around here see a guy with a few tattoos and a messy room and are like "CLEARLY HE'S USING ALL HIS MONEY TO BUY DRUGS." Like, calm down, Susan.

My favorite part of that argument is that if he was as desperate for drug money as they say he is, he's definitely be doing nudes because that would flood him with money but he's not yet is he?

My favorite part of that argument is that if he was as desperate for drug money as they say he is, he's definitely be doing nudes because that would flood him with money but he's not yet is he?
He doesn’t need to when y’all fap over dick smacking noises

Okay, then go ahead and post some selfies so we can all judge your entire lifestyle and mental state lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.