Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can ppl Please stop putting negative comments?! What is the goal? Please, I enjoy his pics, nude or fully dressed I don’t care. But reading about ppl complaining is really making me negative. Please spread love and not hate. Spread love and you’ll receive love
THANK YOU

Couldn’t agree more. But I have to wonder if it’s his team. Like I feel like if he were running it by himself he would have no problems with like doing anything. I feel like he would know which lines the cross and so on and so forth. But I feel like, it’s his team that’s doing that. He needs to find a new one or just do everything by himself.
Yeaaah...honestly...I just hate how he post content and it’s maybe like ONE post a/every other month,that’s actually WORTH paying for.I just wish he was more consistent of showing skin,snd not posting dumb ass “click bait” type post.

You are in LPSG, not your evangelic church or an anime
They really don't get this is a site about commentary, not just blind thirst. And frankly where they're getting his content for free on here, they should just learn to deal with the fact he'll be criticised until he wakes up and learns to curb his BS which could still happen, and could've already happened were it not for fans like these making him feel like it's ok and knowing that many of his supporters will just overlook or are just too dense to even recognize his problematic decision making.

Reactions: enzicmoon
and you know a lot bout his personal life ?????
Ew. Can you stop posting your poorly worded replies in EVERY thread? Go get some coffee. Knit a potholder. Take a CHILL PILL sis.

Attachments

Ew. Can you stop posting your poorly worded replies in EVERY thread? Go get some coffee. Knit a potholder. Take a CHILL PILL sis.
you should stop trying to argue with STRANGERS ..but some of you are nosy gossip queens so you cant stop it...i

Reactions: milici
Waiting for the mods to come lock this one too:
ee77fe600accb5c13c5c642ebf3efa3e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.