Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... the quality of his OF is of someone who is desperate to buy drugs... any better for you? Your attitude is of someone allowing him to destroy himself all for seeing his precum & smack his dick on his stomach for change... but as you said, go off sis.
What would you like to see Tyler do to not make him not look homeless? How are you going to help him achieve that change?

If you genuinely care about his well being and you didn't make the homeless comment for kicks, is being in this thread arguing the best use of your time?

What would you like to see Tyler do to not make him not look homeless? How are you going to help him achieve that change?

If you genuinely care about his well being and you didn't make the homeless comment for kicks, is being in this thread arguing the best use of your time?
As I already stated the people close to him should intervene. Does it look like I have access to him? The arguing remark was ironic because you didn’t have to comment either, but by doing so you’re arguing.

No. It is being nasty just because. It’s one thing to comment on the quality of his OF content but another to basically trash his looks and offer up your unwarranted and unqualified advice regarding his personal life choices. But go off sis. You so big and bad...
EADBD900-1003-427C-9490-AE0F37C1D7F8.gif

As I already stated the people close to him should intervene. Does it look like I have access to him? The arguing remark was ironic because you didn’t have to comment either, but by doing so you’re arguing.
I asked you 3 questions. In a conversation they get answered. It's considered arguing by people who don't like to be questioned.

Anyways, the number of people in this thread tearing Tyler down for sport leaves me asking the question, why are they here? Like you they don't have access to Tyler, but they're passing judgement as if they're in the know.

If he's a disappointment, find a new neighbor. Wear a mask. Social distance. Have fun.

He needs to stop playing around and straddle the fence. Either show the goods,or just do tasteful teasers/nudes. He’s getting annoying at this point,of being a half-ass prude
Couldn’t agree more. But I have to wonder if it’s his team. Like I feel like if he were running it by himself he would have no problems with like doing anything. I feel like he would know which lines the cross and so on and so forth. But I feel like, it’s his team that’s doing that. He needs to find a new one or just do everything by himself.

Can ppl Please stop putting negative comments?! What is the goal? Please, I enjoy his pics, nude or fully dressed I don’t care. But reading about ppl complaining is really making me negative. Please spread love and not hate. Spread love and you’ll receive love

Can ppl Please stop putting negative comments?! What is the goal? Please, I enjoy his pics, nude or fully dressed I don’t care. But reading about ppl complaining is really making me negative. Please spread love and not hate. Spread love and you’ll receive love
You are in LPSG, not your evangelic church or an anime

Looked back 1 page, and all i gotta say is:
QO9uUK.gif

Don't hold your breath waiting. It's like asking some people to stop eating breakfast.

I can't stand gossip and long drawn out drama. Some people acting like he killed somebody.

People are going vigilante on him and other people they say are scammers when OF is the problem. It enables the scamming. We as consumers should be jumping and shouting about that.

Don't hold your breath waiting. It's like asking some people to stop eating breakfast.

I can't stand gossip and long drawn out drama. Some people acting like he killed somebody.

People are going vigilante on him and other people they say are scammers when OF is the problem. It enables the scamming. We as consumers should be jumping and shouting about that.
Haha... #truestory

Reactions: Jess13
Status
Not open for further replies.