Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all better get used to it. This is what we're going to get with Celeb takeover of Onlyfans.

The platform is seen as a money machine. The owners only care that it's rolling in. Non-explicit content is not against the rules. It's not in my budget so I'm not going to waste time complaining.

Wow.... Why can't anyone respond to a question without doing the most? Seriously , "sweetie" ..... Aren't you sassy....
His fans on here have this misconception that being condescending makes them look smart. Also find it funny that long before he admitted to it and people were pointing out, they just kept denying it when it was obvious.

We all better get used to it. This is what we're going to get with Celeb takeover of Onlyfans.

The platform is seen as a money machine. The owners only care that it's rolling in. Non-explicit content is not against the rules. It's not in my budget so I'm not going to waste time complaining.
I don't even buy any only fans content you never know what bulllshit you're paying for,, Only fans should have a rating system and 18+ taggs, if they are tagged 18+ and they don't show the D or Ahole or what ever they breach terms all the subs get refunded and get banned for a month, if they do it again they get full ban ect, celebs aren't they only ones gaybaiting out there unfortunately.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
I don't even buy any only fans content you never know what bulllshit you're paying for,, Only fans should have a rating system and 18+ taggs, if they are tagged 18+ and they don't show the D or Ahole or what ever they breach terms all the subs get refunded and get banned for a month, if they do it again they get full ban ect, celebs aren't they only ones gaybaiting out there unfortunately.
There is so much wrong with the OF setup. I don't even remember if there's an 18+ warning. I just automatically login.

There has to be. Otherwise minors would have access to everything. OF needs to start weeding out the nonsense, but you can't legislate what people have to show. If they promise to offer and not deliver then that's an offense that should be dealt with seriously.

There is so much wrong with the OF setup. I don't even remember if there's an 18+ warning. I just automatically login.

There has to be. Otherwise minors would have access to everything. OF needs to start weeding out the nonsense, but you can't legislate what people have to show. If they promise to offer and not deliver then that's an offense that should be dealt with seriously.
Considering you need to be 18+ to even join, that alone should be enough. Once registered you shouldn't have to verify your age each time. OnlyFans cannot verify if a subscriber to free accounts are 18 or not. But, realistically, you need a credit card to subscribe to paid pages.....

Considering you need to be 18+ to even join, that alone should be enough. Once registered you shouldn't have to verify your age each time. OnlyFans cannot verify if a subscriber to free accounts are 18 or not. But, realistically, you need a credit card to subscribe to paid pages.....
With the revelation that OF wasn't created only for adult content, I wasn't sure what the age restriction is.

Once you're signed up there's no more verification needed for any additional pages you join. I don't know if a credit was always needed to join, but if I'm not mistaken one is now needed even if the account is free. Don't quote me on that.

The mess of only fans still does exist and I wish they would clean it up.

I agree. (I wasn't saying that people MUST show anything but just that a tag could help with the content shared and no lies from the uploaders with misleading tittles, like they can't share content tagged "dick" or "cum" unless it has that in the material that way when you search for it you find it and full transparency not misleading people to buy something expensive and overpriced that doesn't have the material sought for that may suggeste it may contain but doesn't) if that makes sense, lol .

I agree. (I wasn't saying that people MUST show anything but just that a tag could help with the content shared and no lies from the uploaders with misleading tittles, like they can't share content tagged "dick" or "cum" unless it has that in the material that way when you search for it you find it and full transparency not misleading people to buy something expensive and overpriced that doesn't have the material sought for that may suggeste it may contain but doesn't) if that makes sense, lol .
The scamming needs to stop. 100% agreement. I can't remember if not sharing and talking about OF content outside of the site was part of the original Terms of service. The new one is so long-winded I stopped reading it.

I subscribe if the price is reasonable. If the content isn't, it's hasta la bye bye. I take my ass to the next stop. If OF doesn't clean itself up by the time I get to the end of the line, no sweat. I've already taken everything I paid for.

A lots of thing have changed in onlyfans and now they don't even care for the contents creator or the costumers. They ban and erase everyone profile that doesn't follow their rules and gets reported. No if or but. They took down a douze s of their big contents creators because they changed their policies about being naked in public and it was retroactive. They didn't give the time to clean their account they just deleted it.

A lots of thing have changed in onlyfans and now they don't even care for the contents creator or the costumers. They ban and erase everyone profile that doesn't follow their rules and gets reported. No if or but. They took down a douze s of their big contents creators because they changed their policies about being naked in public and it was retroactive. They didn't give the time to clean their account they just deleted it.
They never cared about creators or customers. Just wanted the dollars to come in. Their customer service was gutter quality. Something must have happened to make them do the terms of service overhaul.

20 bucks to watch him jump in a pool naked and it'll only show his ass. And it will probably be under a minute

So... you think a celeb should show his ass for free? That's not how a celebrity makes money.

Every time someone who people want to see naked gets naked, they get paid. Or at least they should get paid if they're being smart about it. If you don't want to pay for it, there are regular guys perfectly willing to show their ass for you free... granted how good the ass looks like depends on what you look like and can pull.

He's not some ho in some back alley giving $5 blowjobs. He's a Hollywood somebody and the blowjobs are much more expensive.

Reactions: Marilynluvah
So... you think a celeb should show his ass for free? That's not how a celebrity makes money.

Every time someone who people want to see naked gets naked, they get paid. Or at least they should get paid if they're being smart about it. If you don't want to pay for it, there are regular guys perfectly willing to show their ass for you free... granted how good the ass looks like depends on what you look like and can pull.

He's not some ho in some back alley giving $5 blowjobs. He's a Hollywood somebody and the blowjobs are much more expensive.
Your whole argument would be valid if he didn't put his ass for free on Instagram before, and also has his bare ass for free on a free onlyfans account. And worst if he didn't post things for free take them out then reposting them under a pay wall.

Truth is he doesn't know/understand how to market his whole account.

Your whole argument would be valid if he didn't put his ass for free on Instagram before, and also has his bare ass for free on a free onlyfans account. And worst if he didn't post things for free take them out then reposting them under a pay wall.

Truth is he doesn't know/understand how to market his whole account.
Lol I was about to type that out word for word but I was going to ask if they heard of tyler before today.

Status
Not open for further replies.