Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi. By partial I mean only do one or two ties to lengthen the frenulum, but not so that it is down to the penis head (so not like @gizmonkey's).

I'm concerned that if I only do one or two shallow ties to lengthen by say 30% that this will weaken the remaining intact frenulum making it more susceptible to tearing in the future

I don't think it will be easier to tear after tying. Any tie will widen the area of attachment, spreading out the tension. That's been my experience, and I've never heard of a guy's frenulum tearing after tying. Before, yes, but not after.

Elysium9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think it will be easier to tear after tying. Any tie will widen the area of attachment, spreading out the tension. That's been my experience, and I've never heard of a guy's frenulum tearing after tying. Before, yes, but not after.

Cheers for the reply. That makes total sense; I shall get on with it! Wish me luck!

Reactions: Jagtstein

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No I think he was meaning that he wanted to unattach it from just the top of the glans rather than unattach it all the way down. Like me after the first tie or something.

It depends on your penis Elysium but from what I've seen this should reduce the chance of tearing in the future. As you cut deeper the remaining skin usually gets a little thicker, or more robust. It does not get thinner and more prone to tearing but you will have to tie in the right place.

Also because the tying will allow more freedom of movement in your foreskin there is less chance of tearing because you'd need to pull it further than before for things to get tight.

Reactions: Jagtstein

cloggers

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've finally got around to copying the pictures I took on my phone to my PC. Anyway here are some shots at the end of my tying journey.

First a picture with my first tie in place showing where the frenulum really used to be.
View attachment 31544131
Now two pictures showing the final result. Four ties. And showing where things used to be attached.

View attachment 31544201
View attachment 31544211
Now some more shots.

View attachment 31544221
View attachment 31544231
And a video.

I am pleased with the results but one thing to point out about healing. Most of the healing happens very quickly, within the first week, but the full healing process takes a long time. After the first week you get complete use of your dick back but this is not where the healing process ends. Most of us are going to be cutting through blood vessels and some sinew too. For your body to adapt to the new situation it has to absorb the old/defunct tissues and create new ones. You can expect it to take weeks to months for everything to completely settle down. This includes the colouration returning to normal. Mine is still settling although this is purely cosmetic at this point. Obviously you do not need to wait for the full healing process to pass before doing your next tie but you do want to wait a few days to let the swelling go down.

I would expect the guys most inclined to do this to be those of us who have thick/tight, frenulum tissue. The more you have to cut through the longer the healing process and the more ties you'll need to do to get your desired result. It seems fairly common for thick cuts to leave a large amount of swelling and this can cause you to panic. You can also be left with stalks of sinew sticking out of your dick from where the tie cut though. None of us want ugly bits on our dicks, but sinew falls off and swelling goes away. So keep calm and tie that frenulum!

Amazing. So inspirational. I'm buying needles now!!

rockettt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A buddy of mine had it removed after it teared during sex (there was a lot of blood). He said that the doc recommended a full circ but he decided to just get rid of the fren. He said that it's okay but that the natural tension of the foreskin is gone and feels more loose, so it affected his sex a bit (but nothing major).

InToTheDeep

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I
But frenulum is giving pleasure. Not a good choice.

Indeed, I've had some awesome cum sessions just playing with my fren. Most often in the wet sauna. You can jack with people around and they never know.

Reactions: hoay

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But frenulum is giving pleasure. Not a good choice.

I

Indeed, I've had some awesome cum sessions just playing with my fren. Most often in the wet sauna. You can jack with people around and they never know.

This has been covered elsewhere in the thread where I described the areas of sensitivity in myself. I think there's a lot of misunderstanding where people confuse the area the frenulum connects to, on the glans, with the frenulum itself.

There's no doubt that the area on the glans, that the frenulum connects to, is one of the most pleasurable zones on the glans. Myself included, this is my favourite spot to have someone tongue in a blow job. I will cum from this alone.

But the frenulum itself? And by this I'm meaning just the thin strip of skin, not anything it connects to feels/felt like nothing. In fact my wide frenulum used to cover up areas of high sensitivity on my glans. After the tying these areas were exposed and now I get even more sensation.

Here's the post where I explain this.

Uncut - Frenulum Removal

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This has been covered elsewhere in the thread where I described the areas of sensitivity in myself. I think there's a lot of misunderstanding where people confuse the area the frenulum connects to, on the glans, with the frenulum itself.

There's no doubt that the area on the glans, that the frenulum connects to, is one of the most pleasurable zones on the glans. Myself included, this is my favourite spot to have someone tongue in a blow job. I will cum from this alone.

But the frenulum itself? And by this I'm meaning just the thin strip of skin, not anything it connects to feels/felt like nothing. In fact my wide frenulum used to cover up areas of high sensitivity on my glans. After the tying these areas were exposed and now I get even more sensation.

Uncut - Frenulum Removal
This has totally been my experience also Matt. Guys you wont regret getting rid of it.

hoay

Experimental Member
Media

Uncut - Frenulum Removal
I read that frenulum is good for pleasure at somewhere. I really don't know much. But i'm happy with my frenulum.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read that frenulum is good for pleasure at somewhere. I really don't know much. But i'm happy with my frenulum.

Reading is one thing but playing with your own dick and knowing where it's sensitive is another. If the thin band of the frenulum, and only the frenulum, is pleasurably sensitive to you then don't cut through it. If it feels like nothing, like it did for me, then have at it.