Welp, fell in love with my straight friend. *facepalm*

dirk8989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another local guy who knows the straight guy told me the same thing, and it may very well be true. What I do know is the straight guy has no one else to turn to right now, has been in trouble with the law, has no job, food and literally would be living on the streets otherwise. I feel I can see it coming, my buddy is going to have his heart ripped out of his chest and it's gonna be bad.
He's a con. Those types will turn on their family in a min, especially a stranger

Shwoopsie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happened to a guy I met about a year ago. I went on a random hookup with a guy not far from home whom I'd never laid eyes on. Turned out he was my fantasy physical ideal (body, dick and face) and I pretty much fell head over heels when I first saw him that night. I sucked and fucked him pretty good on the first date and got asked back to his oh-so unique country get away nine days later. The second time he said he just wanted someone to hang and talk with. There was no sex on the second meet even though I made sure he knew I'd give him anything he wanted. That night I thought he was seeing if I'd pass his test, in which I gladly did or did not do anything unless he wanted to. A short while later he told me he'd taken in a gorgeous, homeless STRAIGHT guy who he'd seriously fallen head over heels in love with.

Man was I CRUSHED. I was so into this guy it was freakin' unreal. One of the last times I talked with him I could tell he'd sold his heart to the straight guy. He even admitted he'd fucked up but was too far gone in love.

He and I are still friends from a distance. He's a good man but I hope he doesn't get his heart ripped out. He 100% allowed himself to fall in love with a straight guy. He even let the guy's girl come over and he listened to them fuck in the next room.

It still gets me even now when I dwell on it, that's how hot I was for the guy.
I am so glad you shared this. Because it validated a thought about how...yeah the straight guys doing this ARE emotionally manipulative to a certain degree. They have to be. It's too uncanny the language and the similarities between all of us ya know?

It may not be money they're after but we're definitely being USED for something and it hits at this vulnerable part we can't defend. A literal Achilles Heel. Because you're so right, being obsessed with the idea of this detracts from the guys who are actually gay and worth our time.

I also see the opposite point of view of your friend in this scenario. Gay guys almost never start out with romance first. Never the heart first. We don't know how to date until we fuck and that's the order: fuck then date. I specifically am just left feeling used on both sides.

I hate how hard it is to navigate all this. Ain't the world hard enough?

Justawatcher23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't want sex. Like really I don't. But I do want to express myself. I don't know. These feelings of seemingly romance are confusing me. Maybe this is just how the ultimate platonic friendship feels like but because I am gay, I am mixing feelings? I think most people can't fathom deep loving feelings for non-family and not wanting to have sex. Not accusing you personally of that or anything though.
What he said was kind of really pessimistic, my advice would be that you should go on suffering un Silencer and if you need sex you get it elsewhere, BUT, if your friend ever ask you if you have an issue or even more crazy, if he ever has the thought of "Has my friend ever romantically liked me" you could approach your true feelings and talk it out until you can reach a state where you dont lose such friendship.