What's The Riskiest Place You've Jerked Off?

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Under my jacket on a packed plane
- While lying between 2 of my friends during a sleepover
- My boyfriend and I jerked each other off under a blanket during a movie night with a bunch of his friends
- At a bus stop in the middle of the day
- In my roommate’s bed while he showered
- In a supply closet at work after sucking a guy off just before clocking in
Love the bus stop one!!

Reactions: fapper
D

deleted39601

In the pool, i was just near one of the those water jets, though if felt nice tickling on my cock lol. Didn't know that i would just cum like that! took me by surprises! Had to get out of there after that!!

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
I am impressed--I've never jerked off for a party--just anonymous strangers and fuckbuds
Most attending the party were anonymous strangers to me. They were friends of a couple of work buds I came to the party with. I think many just wandered in to see what the action was. The party was in a VIP room in the back of a bar/ club. It was suppose to be private but someone had half opened the partition to the rest of the club at some point. That was the risky part. I’ve jerked off at a few strip gigs I worked but the gigs were all in private homes. That was the first time in a public space where anyone could watch.

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
Wetherspoons (notorious British pub chain) in a corner for a dare, hen do (batchelorette party) stood round watching
Wetherspoons - I’ve been to a few. Went a couple times to one at Putney Wharf when visiting a friends in the UK. No, didn’t jerk there, but now that I know it’s acceptable pub behavior…

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wetherspoons - I’ve been to a few. Went a couple times to one at Putney Wharf when visiting a friends in the UK. No, didn’t jerk there, but now that I know it’s acceptable pub behavior…

You need to go further north….the more northern the rougher they get…
I’ve got away with more in there… but the question was tossing off…

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
You need to go further north….the more northern the rougher they get…
I’ve got away with more in there… but the question was tossing off…
That explains it. The one in Putney would probable kick me out if I unbuttoned my shirt beyond the fourth button. The place would faint if I pulled my dick out. So where in the north do you recommend for tossing off? Great travel book idea, “Best Pubs to Jerk In”. ;)

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That explains it. The one in Putney would probable kick me out if I unbuttoned my shirt beyond the fourth button. The place would faint if I pulled my dick out. So where in the north do you recommend for tossing off? Great travel book idea, “Best Pubs to Jerk In”. ;)

anywhere north of Watford gap….

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My regular spot turned out to be a risk. In my mid20s I used to frequent a stall in the restroom at work. One day I waited for a guy to leave, heard him was up, then heard the door open and close, and went for it. Near the climax I looked up to see him watching through the gap next to the door. He had faked leaving. He was the son of a manager that I really hated, and he busted me.

sexyone1984

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wow. I have jacked off in so many places. At work with people around, parking lots, public parks sitting at the picnic table, driving, in the middle of two interstate highways in the middle of the night, walking around naked on back roads, every public restroom I can, in the back seat on family vacation with my parents, at my grandparents on the couch while we watched tv. Damn a lot of places. Just something I enjoy doing.

Glad I am not alone.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Every place you named sounds so hot