What's The Riskiest Place You've Jerked Off?

HDRacer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Every place you named sounds so hot
Thank you. It was definitely fun. A little more risky today but I still find places to jack off. Still hitting the public restrooms and parks.

superldc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My regular spot turned out to be a risk. In my mid20s I used to frequent a stall in the restroom at work. One day I waited for a guy to leave, heard him was up, then heard the door open and close, and went for it. Near the climax I looked up to see him watching through the gap next to the door. He had faked leaving. He was the son of a manager that I really hated, and he busted me.
was he horny or was he angry?

Reactions: openfly

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's a few (let me know if you want the story for any of them lol)

High school locker room
At a public park at night (there were a lot of bikers and I got caught)
In a cabin during a school trip (jerked off with one of my friends)
In my friend's underwear at his house

And I've gotten caught jerking off in fitting rooms and public washrooms
Love to hear more about getting caught--what happened? What did the guys catching you do? What did YOU do?

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Inside my car, into a traffic jam
- Some ruins nar my house
- Hotel balcony
- Train station restrooms
Let's hear more about the hotel balcony--were there any places others could see you from? Day or night? Naked or just pants pulled down some?

Reactions: maxmax25

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Under my jacket on a packed plane
- While lying between 2 of my friends during a sleepover
- My boyfriend and I jerked each other off under a blanket during a movie night with a bunch of his friends
- At a bus stop in the middle of the day
- In my roommate’s bed while he showered
- In a supply closet at work after sucking a guy off just before clocking in
Would really like hearing about that mid-day bus stop jack! You sound a lot like me--

Reactions: maxmax25

BoyBrazil92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let's hear more about the hotel balcony--were there any places others could see you from? Day or night? Naked or just pants pulled down some?

Yes, I could be seen from a major highway, connecting São Paulo to Rio. It was late at night, some 4 AM. Just pants pulled down some. When I came, my jizz went to the street below.

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I could be seen from a major highway, connecting São Paulo to Rio. It was late at night, some 4 AM. Just pants pulled down some. When I came, my jizz went to the street below.
I have had sex on the beach lots and have jerked in some pretty risky places. I have no shame

mttscttryn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This time last year I got super drunk with a couple of friends (girls) & we all passed at around 2am. I woke up around 4 in the morning to piss & I couldn’t help but go & explore the hotel. Before doing that, I took off my boxers & freeball out into the hallway. I was pretty drunk still & casually just wandered down the second floor, playing with my cock. Going up towards the 10th floor, I would pull my dick out & just jerk off in the staircase & sit there sometimes. I was precumming a bit & after about the fourth floor, I dared myself to walk into the hallway naked on the waist down. Didn’t get caught but would just casually stop in the middle of the hallway & jerk off. Eat my precum, hoping someone would maybe catch me. I didn’t notice any cameras, but at this point I didn’t even care. I put my shorts back on & headed up to the 9th floor & took off my shorts & was just beating my meat between the 9th & 10th floor. I was so close to cumming that I had to stop for a min. On the 10th floor, it was a mechanical room & I checked if it was unlocked. Sure enough it was. I went inside & just jacked off for a good 15 to 30 minutes. I blew a big load & decided to eat my cum. It was really exciting. I went back to the room & didn’t notice what time it was but the sun was rising.

MKP87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes when I couldn’t sleep and felt horny, I used to go to the stairwell of my apartment building completely naked and jerk off in one of the floors. A few times I went into the elevator totally naked and allowed the doors to close. The challenge was to make myself cum before anyone pressed the button for the elevator. I always won the challenge, and never got exposed. Although once I managed to get out with only 15-20 seconds to spare :emoji_sweat_smile:

Andypandy

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think maybe two places. 1. I was in the work restroom stroking my dick at a urinal when another guy walked in and stood along side me (there are dividers) just as I was cumming I had to flush to cover up the splattering and cum smell it was so hot cumming and that guy not knowing what the hell I was doing. 2. I was helping my dad move a pile of stuff for one of his friends so I'm stuck in the back of his SUV boxes all over the place I got horny pulled my dick out and started playing with it boned up and jerked off

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Urinal at the airport during a layover. Was so horny, and only had a few minutes to kill between flights. All the stalls were full or out of service so rubbed one out right at the urinal. One or two people walked in and out but it was mostly quiet. I was so horny that all I really had to do to cum was stroke my dick a few times and I blew all over the wall of the urinal like it was a fucking cervix

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At the beach with my family around.

At school, in the classroom

In the forest, while hiking

On a farmfield

At the urinal, at a mall and a roadside service area

Are places that I could remember at the moment...
hot. I have done simular

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my sleeping bag, in a tent, with two other buddies sleeping next to me. This was durning a 2 week trek in the wilderness. I hadn't blow a load in 5 days, and I needed to get a good night sleep. I pulled off my boxers, and slowly stroked the head of my cock till I nutted a strong load into the boxers I was now holding. (I was in my early 20s at the time, so every load was a strong load). I put my t-shirt I was using as a pillow in my mouth so I wouldn't make a noise when I came. Woke up in the morning, my boxers were now rigid with dried cum and basically useless. So I got up naked and found a new set of boxers in my frame pack. By this point in the trip nudity wasn't a big deal.

The next night after we had all gone to bed, I definitely head one of the other guys rustling in his sleeping bag for like 10 minutes after lights out. I think maybe he got the idea from me.