Why Are Small Dick Jokes Socially Excepted This Day And Age?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Lil_Exhibitionist

I made a rare trip to the galleries to peep ya situation. My advice? Change your user name unless your size is intertwined with your exhibitionism.

You have a great body. Dope jaw line with a clearly advanced facial hair game. Your peen is fine. An aesthetically above average sex organ. Bonus for rocking the hell out of them BVDs.

If I were approaching you as a sexual being/partner, based on the physical, there is nothing lacking about you. Good looking dude.

If size is part of your kink, do you. Be honest about it. Enjoy yaself with the kink. Ultimately more men than women will be inclined to explore size play with you. A good portion *size joke* of women outside the kink community are not into any type of humiliation, for a whole other thread worth of reasons already hinted at here. The novelty wore off long ago.

Still. Everyone needs acceptance and to feel valued. I hope you find that. And those feeling are not ultimately reliant on the peen size.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One last ramble.

I think a heap of insecurities are expressed through size issues. Like, all dudes understand the inner monolog of self-doubt and sexualizing the expression and exposing of a small penis is a cathartic release of vulnerability. Cuz even if a women shames a guy's peen there is always the safety of the privilege of maleness.

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
It was a response to your post because yet again you're implying that a whole lot of women are just liars and say what they say to appease men.

Answer for yourself maybe? Give it a try? Without going on a tirade about what other women are "admitting" or whatever?

Again, the question and your replies have little or nothing to do with each other. Why are penis jokes still prevalent? I'm not seeing how your replies are in any way relevant or helpful as to the actual question which was asked.

Before we end up pages deep I'll just say that I don't expect you to stop doing what you're doing (speaking on behalf of women who are not you and or accusing them of lying) but it won't stop being very much unappreciated.

I don't hate you, or want you to leave the site altogether or anything ridiculous. I'd just really appreciate it if you would stop phrasing your posts in ways that communicate to the community that you know what we do/don't like and are willing to admit to. Let other women speak for themselves.

I'm out.

At this point I feel it's possible you're in a mode of defensiveness because I'm saying things that sound vaguely familiar to stuff that men who annoy you say, so allow me to clarify: I don't think there's some widespread conspiracy of most women lying about their preferences to appease men. I think a lot of the time we say things like "size doesn't matter, it's how you use it" as an attempt to be compassionate/ressuring to some men, while also making things comfortable for ourselves. And when women do lie, it's usually because we're picking up on some insecurity in the person we're talking to and we're lying to avoid being judged for our preferences.

When you say the question and my replies have little do do with each other, what do you mean? I''m genuinely not sure what that means. I've spoken on small dick jokes in this thread, but also I'm interested in having a discussion on the broader context related to this topic as well.

Also please keep in mind the distinction between speaking on behalf of all women (language like "as women, we all think ______") vs framing a discussion that acknowledges bigger picture societal patterns. At no point does this invalidate what anyone here goes through as an individual - it's just taking things into consideration beyond that scope, if that makes sense.

Sorry, not sorry...small penis jokes and the jokes upset about small penis jokes get no pity from me.

My intersectionality gives me no tears for those so privileged that a breeze is abrasive to their tender souls. I do not exist to placate those in power.

Who started lol dick jokes? Dudes. To emasculated and feminize other dudes. Y'all set the standard for toxic masculinity, reject it or suffer. Nothing to do with me.

I do throw out the term "little dick energy" while making no reference genitalia beyond verbage. I am commenting on the aggressive over compensation related to a perceived short falling some men choose to build their self worth/being around.

I don't care about a dick. Well, one dick and it's a great dick. All other dicks might as well be thumbs society has decided we need to keep covered. What does win my disdain is being viciously entitled to coddling for a self-inflicted injury while the same sad soul is using his wounded pride as a crutch/cudgel.

How many time has every women here put aside the cringe of "not this again" and genuinely engaged to try to explain to men how women actually feel about peens, dudes and dudes with their peens? Only to have a man stay intent in his need for being marginalized, whens he's not, on a body part of lesser importance and not at defining of who he is. So tight is the grip he will label us liars. Well meaning, but ultimately still, liars.

Don't get my left tit riled up about the SPH trolls. Fucking loathsome. When the almost gleeful disregard/fuck drive for for consensual involvement is factored in SPH probably top the misogyny master list if offensive kink.

Without coming off as too confrontational, your personal experience is of course valid, but personally I do take issue with framing conversations like this as "dudes are the ones who started patriarchal nonsense, this is all on you guys to sort out, women have nothing to do with any of that" because it ignores how a lot of systemic issues continue to be reinforced and perpetrated, intentionally or otherwise.

And with all due respect I'm not sure it's healthy to use the experience of social interaction on LPSG as useful evidence of any broader societal patterns informing your thoughts on intersectionality and systemic injustice, given how much of a bubble this place is, a more toxic than average one at that.

And points you're trying to make such as the one about men who want to be marginalized are risky ones to make because of how much it ignores evidence of so many men genuinely being marginalized for some things out of their control. And not everyone into sph is a troll, though it does certainly seem that way when you see most examples of it online.

Again, given the toxic gender dynamic here, It's one hundred percent understandable to feel like this and to be valid in venting about your personal experiences w/ what you personally have to endure, things that color your perception, but I feel obligated to point out how in the bigger picture there's quite a bit of mounting evidence stacked against some of the points being made here to justify the righteousness, and there will probably be more awareness and acceptance of it over time, which is why I think it's important to talk about it now.

Reactions: deleted1547822

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
One last ramble.

I think a heap of insecurities are expressed through size issues. Like, all dudes understand the inner monolog of self-doubt and sexualizing the expression and exposing of a small penis is a cathartic release of vulnerability. Cuz even if a women shames a guy's peen there is always the safety of the privilege of maleness.

Ok, here's a question: Would you say any of this to a philipino american who told you they have a lot of bad luck getting sex and relationships because of perceptions that asian men have small dicks? And for the sake of argument, lets say it happens that they do. Do you feel like this argument would be a sound one to make to them?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
At this point I feel it's possible you're in a mode of defensiveness because I'm saying things that sound vaguely familiar to stuff that men who annoy you say, so allow me to clarify: I don't think there's some widespread conspiracy of most women lying about their preferences to appease men. I think a lot of the time we say things like "size doesn't matter, it's how you use it" as an attempt to be compassionate/ressuring to some men, while also making things comfortable for ourselves. And when women do lie, it's usually because we're picking up on some insecurity in the person we're talking to and we're lying to avoid being judged for our preferences.

When you say the question and my replies have little do do with each other, what do you mean? I''m genuinely not sure what that means. I've spoken on small dick jokes in this thread, but also I'm interested in having a discussion on the broader context related to this topic as well.

Also please keep in mind the distinction between speaking on behalf of all women (language like "as women, we all think ______") vs framing a discussion that acknowledges bigger picture societal patterns. At no point does this invalidate what anyone here goes through as an individual - it's just taking things into consideration beyond that scope, if that makes sense.

Without coming off as too confrontational, your personal experience is of course valid, but personally I do take issue with framing conversations like this as "dudes are the ones who started patriarchal nonsense, this is all on you guys to sort out, women have nothing to do with any of that" because it ignores how a lot of systemic issues continue to be reinforced and perpetrated, intentionally or otherwise.

And with all due respect I'm not sure it's healthy to use the experience of social interaction on LPSG as useful evidence of any broader societal patterns informing your thoughts on intersectionality and systemic injustice, given how much of a bubble this place is, a more toxic than average one at that.

And points you're trying to make such as the one about men who want to be marginalized are risky ones to make because of how much it ignores evidence of so many men genuinely being marginalized for some things out of their control. And not everyone into sph is a troll, though it does certainly seem that way when you see most examples of it online.

Again, given the toxic gender dynamic here, It's one hundred percent understandable to feel like this and to be valid in venting about your personal experiences w/ what you personally have to endure, things that color your perception, but I feel obligated to point out how in the bigger picture there's quite a bit of mounting evidence stacked against some of the points being made here to justify the righteousness, and there will probably be more awareness and acceptance of it over time, which is why I think it's important to talk about it now.

No. I'll tell you flat out: YOU are the one annoying me by implying (intentionally or not, but I suspect the former) that a significant portion of women lie a lot to men to save their feefees.

Use all the frilly language you want, you're speaking for women in a general way and basically saying a whole lot of us are lying.

I don't care what you saw on twitch, YOU are annoying the fuck out of me with this crap. This is Ask A Woman. So, answer as an individual. That's what the rest of us are doing. You still haven't told us why it is you think small dick jokes are prevalent. You just keep talking about what women's size preferences must be.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's bad enough when men say shit about why women must be saying what we do about dicks, I really don't appreciate the same crap coming from a woman.

That's why I even blatantly express that if I'm ever making an assumption about other women that it is in fact all assumption. Speculation. I know I may be wrong, because I'm not all women. No reliable research has been done on this specific topic for me to try and act like I'm coming from a factual place, so I will acknowledge up front that I'm sharing a useless opinion.

You, Bri.. you speak like you have all the facts, all the correct info and it should be taken as a credentialed source. This section is for personal opinions and experiences. When you extrapolate whatever you're finding on whatever platforms you're on and regurgitate it here in ways that do in fact contradict or dismiss replies from other women it puts a really fucked up taste in my mouth.

You think LPSG is a good place to observe certain things for whatever, you said some shit about that in the other thread. But MickeyLee should not do the same?

Contradictions left and fucking right

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Small dick jokes are "socially acceptable" for the same reason comments about how I must be a bad driver, good at math, a submissive doll in the bedroom, and must eat cats or dogs since I'm Asian are made. Because idiots and bigots are idiots and bigots. The only small dick comments I make are in regards to someone I slept with who had a micropenis, or when I have had a dynamic with someone that included humiliation, specifically a kink for SPH. I'm not saying that people making shitty comments or "jokes" can't hurt, not by any means. I am saying that other than calling people out for participating in or enabling that shit and minding your own behavior, there is not a lot else to be done about it. You can take shitty, meant to harm comments to heart and hoard them and let them fester, or you can realize the person/people saying that shit are assholes and do your best to move on with your life. I would personally recommend the latter.

Also, yes, Asians deal with a lot of fucked up stereotypes being flung at us, and the general swarming masses just find it funny or not worthy of notice.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok, here's a question: Would you say any of this to a philipino american who told you they have a lot of bad luck getting sex and relationships because of perceptions that asian men have small dicks? And for the sake of argument, lets say it happens that they do. Do you feel like this argument would be a sound one to make to them?

I know you weren't talking to me but have you read any of the post by the other women on the site here say "we don't choose the penis, we choose the man"?

It's a long running thing. Most of the women who frequent this website (more specifically this section) agree with exactly that statement. I'm not speaking for them, I'm recalling what I've read over my years as a member.

I would take a guess that ML would inform that man of the same thing I just brought to your attention.

I honestly question how many men have been TRULY rejected based solely on the stereotype that they may happen to have a small penis. I would not be shocked to learn that there were several factors that made these individuals less than successful at getting all the pussy they want.

Also, bigots are the ones who think Asians have small dicks, black men are huge ect. That shit is called racism.

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I honestly question how many men have been TRULY rejected based solely on the stereotype that they may happen to have a small penis. I would not be shocked to learn that there were several factors that made these individuals less than successful at getting all the pussy they want.

Also, bigots are the ones who think Asians have small dicks, black men are huge ect. That shit is called racism.

Exactly. It's a form of racism, and sometimes men experience it. Being male alone doesn't inherently mean your male privileges overshadow other forms of suffering you have. Even some white men can suffer from prejudice despite benefiting from white and male privilege. Privilege is a multivaried thing.

On men being rejected due to prejudices, personal preferences, etc: It happens more than you might expect. There's a lot of widespread dating discrimination towards men for reasons that have little to do with the content of their character. Unfortunately, blaming it all on behavior (implicitly assuming every guy who's a middle aged virgin must've fucked their own lives up, been a shitty person who had it coming, etc) and not acknowledging it could be because of things beyond their control is too easy, and contributes to validation of grievances a lot of men have, even the shitty ones.

One of the more eye opening things I learned recently...something that a balding, short, middle-aged low-income virgin guy said to me: He gets turned down left and right and is in a constant mode of being screened and having to prove his worth. He's got some regrets and owns up to some poor life choices, but when he sees how much better men who are FAR more fucked up than him have it simply for being tall, having sex appeal, being a mesomorph, being wealthy, etc, it becomes a social phenomenon that leaves the realm of interpersonal experience alone. The objective truths have to be considered. Even if he made mistakes, why are his love life opportunities punished so more than theirs? The halo effect is real, and it's definitely a privilege. This is a phenomenon that happens, one of many of the multifaceted social privileges that fluctuate in loudness and impact, and if feminists don't acknowledge them all more often, it makes us look increasingly biased.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@Brianne_24 .. Men get rejected. Women get rejected.

It sucks. Everyone needs to learn how to accept rejection and move on.

Comparing oneself to everyone else is an automatic set up for failure. Tell your balding friend that he should stop comparing his life to those of people he thinks should be living shitty ones.

I'm not going to stroke egos. Ever. I never have, never will. It's not my obligation to validate people I'm not in relationships with. Hell it's not even my job to validate the person I love. It's not his job to make me feel that way either. That shit is on Me.

I used to compare me to other people, until I grew the fuck up. I'm not sorry.

I'm not sure if you realize how many times you've contradicted yourself even over a few short months. That's why I'm pointing it out now.

And as a feminist, I do stand up for equality. That doesn't mean I have to make every individual I interact with feel like they are super attractive to me.

Reactions: deleted924715

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Small dick jokes are "socially acceptable" for the same reason comments about how I must be a bad driver, good at math, a submissive doll in the bedroom, and must eat cats or dogs since I'm Asian are made. Because idiots and bigots are idiots and bigots. The only small dick comments I make are in regards to someone I slept with who had a micropenis, or when I have had a dynamic with someone that included humiliation, specifically a kink for SPH. I'm not saying that people making shitty comments or "jokes" can't hurt, not by any means. I am saying that other than calling people out for participating in or enabling that shit and minding your own behavior, there is not a lot else to be done about it. You can take shitty, meant to harm comments to heart and hoard them and let them fester, or you can realize the person/people saying that shit are assholes and do your best to move on with your life. I would personally recommend the latter.

Also, yes, Asians deal with a lot of fucked up stereotypes being flung at us, and the general swarming masses just find it funny or not worthy of notice.

Yeah, at this point I'm of the opinion that there are like three valid/sound reactions to when your tiny dick is made fun of:

- humble acceptance/acknowledgement ("yep, what can I say?")

- an initial hurt feeling based on concerns of inadequacy that, once acknowledged and empathized with, they promptly get over/move on w/ their lives (but are still validated when venting that it kinda sucks, depending on how they go about it and how often)

- sexual arousal (while also acknowledging it's reasonable for many if not most to not want to reciprocate it).

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I know I can say a whole lot about virgin men and a lot of them would tell me to shut the fuck up with my privilege because I get sex. I get it often. I've gotten it from many people.

You know what I don't have? Kids. I never will. It's literally not even physically possible anymore and I lost 3 pregnancies trying. You know what I don't do? Blame mother's who can have kids. I have my moments of being triggered, I've had outbursts. But I don't actually blame anyone for what my circumstances are. It just is what the fuck it is, and I have to accept it.

We don't all always get what we want in life. Some people will die virgins. That's their hurdle to overcome in life. They rarely stop to think "yunno, it really could be worse". And yeah. It could ALWAYS be worse.

Perspective is a motherfucker.

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
@Brianne_24 .. Men get rejected. Women get rejected.

It sucks. Everyone needs to learn how to accept rejection and move on.

Comparing oneself to everyone else is an automatic set up for failure. Tell your balding friend that he should stop comparing his life to those of people he thinks should be living shitty ones.

I'm not going to stroke egos. Ever. I never have, never will. It's not my obligation to validate people I'm not in relationships with. Hell it's not even my job to validate the person I love. It's not his job to make me feel that way either. That shit is on Me.

I used to compare me to other people, until I grew the fuck up. I'm not sorry.

I'm not sure if you realize how many times you've contradicted yourself even over a few short months. That's why I'm pointing it out now.

And as a feminist, I do stand up for equality. That doesn't mean I have to make every individual I interact with feel like they are super attractive to me.

You're speaking from an unsound bias whether you realize it or not.

I'm also not into stroking anyones egos (also i think it's weird you brought that up since nobody implied that that you do, or that you should be forced to fawn over every person you interact with. It's pretty clear you're still stuck in some absolutist thinking patterns), but I do extend empathy and, if nothing else, compassion, when it's applicable.

The reality is, it's increasingly likely that person I mentioned might go their entire lives missing out on pleasures that we take for granted and they'll be told to "stop whining" any time they acknowledge the fact that they're living on a harder difficulty curve than many because of things beyond their control. And they're not even a toxic person. The strict reaction of "yea well get over it" just comes off as weirdly dismissive to me in cases like that.

It's possible I've contradicted myself, sure. I'm open to owning up to it if I did, or explaining why it might not be a contradiction. What contradictions specifically are you referring to?

I get that you can't change the way you feel, but if you can't understand how attitudes like yours contribute to decreased mental and emotional health of innocent people, and perceptions that feminism is more biased than it should be, I'm not sure you're into feminism for the same reasons I am. If you don't think intersectional feminism is evolving to accommodate both righteousness AND increased empathy and compassion for some men's issues, I think you're in for a rude awakening.

D

deleted924715

willful ignorance of objective truths in favor of mostly seeing these issues anecdotally

One of the more eye opening things I learned recently...something that a balding, short, middle-aged low-income virgin guy said to me

Your opinions are based on your own observations/anecdotes. You are getting into conflict because you appear to assume your observations are more valid than anyone else's. I'm only pointing it out because you keep trying to blame men, or the toxic atmosphere here when in actual fact it's your attitude when you have no idea of the background or experience of the women you are talking to.

For the record, although I'd agree that some areas/members of the site are toxic the entire site isn't toxic - you've made assumptions regarding the dynamic and how it might influence the women responding to you. There are some awesome guys here (we appreciate and love you guys) and we have fun behind the scenes in a private group away from those who would ruin the fun. Again, it is a reaction to you.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You're speaking from an unsound bias whether you realize it or not.

I'm also not into stroking anyones egos (also i think it's weird you brought that up since nobody implied that that you do, or that you should be forced to fawn over every person you interact with. It's pretty clear you're still stuck in some absolutist thinking patterns), but I do extend empathy and, if nothing else, compassion, when it's applicable.

The reality is, it's increasingly likely that person I mentioned might go their entire lives missing out on pleasures that we take for granted and they'll be told to "stop whining" any time they acknowledge the fact that they're living on a harder difficulty curve than many because of things beyond their control. And they're not even a toxic person. The strict reaction of "yea well get over it" just comes off as weirdly dismissive to me in cases like that.

It's possible I've contradicted myself, sure. I'm open to owning up to it if I did, or explaining why it might not be a contradiction. What contradictions specifically are you referring to?

I get that you can't change the way you feel, but if you can't understand how attitudes like yours contribute to decreased mental and emotional health of innocent people, and perceptions that feminism is more biased than it should be, I'm not sure you're into feminism for the same reasons I am. If you don't think intersectional feminism is evolving to accommodate both righteousness AND increased empathy and compassion for some men's issues, I think you're in for a rude awakening.

You think I only exist inside this website, don't ya?

And you haven't been here long enough to have been here when I talked about the virgin men *I* know in *my* personal life.

I never once told any of them (I've known my fair share, when I was a barista people opened up to me randomly all the time) to "get over it". My point is that it's not my fault, it's not anyone's. Acceptance is a key part of growing the fuck up, and there are children over 50 in the world. Some people refuse to mature.

Your anecdotes are just as valid as mine... And if I am making assumptions I can admit I may be wrong. But based on your post history there are contradictions and things that don't quite fit.. like what I mentioned about you extrapolating from this place but then criticize MickeyLee for doing the exact same thing?

I still smell it

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hell just sit and reread the 2 thread we have been confronting one another in. I mean... Dude.

Read more posts from more of the women here that have been repeating ourselves for years. @Brianne_24 if you think I haven't stood the fuck up for human equality as a feminist you haven't read fuckall on this website.

You haven't been here very long. You haven't read enough of our content (obviously) to know what the fuck you're talking about with this "qualified to be a feminist?" shit.

Reactions: deleted848353

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Your opinions are based on your own observations/anecdotes.

Objectively false. I'm basing it on data that confirms a rising disparity in the quality of life of men and women. Things like how in lower class environments, women in recent years are becoming far more upwardly mobile than men. And if nothing else, an acknowledgement of some personal experienced that men do go through (the example I mentioned in the previous two replies).

Attractiveness privilege : the unearned advantages of physical attractivenesss

Poor Girls Are Leaving Their Brothers Behind

The relative impact of looks, income, warmth, and intelligence on female online dating preferences - ScienceDirect

Data like this (and conversations like the one in this thread) indicates a massive blindspot in common arguments made by intersectional feminists. There's plenty more out there, even if I can't find all of it right now. It's an elephant in the room that can only be ignored for so long until it becomes weaponized by the toxic MRA crowd, so I'm of the opinion that we need to put more effort in beating them to the punch. Anyone not in an echo chamber who has their ear to the ground w/ what's going on politically already knows this.

You are getting into conflict because you appear to assume your observations are more valid than anyone else's. I'm only pointing it out because you keep trying to blame men, or the toxic atmosphere here when in actual fact it's your attitude when you have no idea of the background or experience of the women you are talking to.

The extent of what you just said: "you're getting pushback because you think you're better than us. you keep trying to blame men and keep suggesting this forum is toxic, but your attitude and the fact that you don't have any knowledge of what you're talking about like we do i the problem"

I've provided links (to twitch streams) that qualify the points I'm making, and am starting to link more sources now. If you don't mind, would you now qualify how/why anyone I'm engaging in these debates with has better arguments than me that take not only personal experience but broader context into consideration?

For the record, although I'd agree that some areas/members of the site are toxic the entire site isn't toxic - you've made assumptions regarding the dynamic and how it might influence the women responding to you. There are some awesome guys here (we appreciate and love you guys) and we have fun behind the scenes in a private group away from those who would ruin the fun. Again, it is a reaction to you.

I agree some parts of this site are less toxic than others, and not all the men here are shitty.