Fellating The Ego - The Truth About Dicks

D

deleted924715

No - he quoted the actual figures.

I read it myself - I don't need you to translate. Thanks anyway.

I don't need either of the articles you linked, citing the exact same study - I know what I'm looking at when I read a "scientific" study.

Paragraphs are your friend.

You know you'll get a warning if you keep posting here, right?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly, it wasn’t the study that irritated me. It was that dumbass that kept insisting that all things being equal, all women are going to pick the bigger dick. Sure, he can’t interpret a study, but he doesn’t know women, either.

I don’t care how many women ooh and over your huge throbbing penis - we are fellating your ego, dude. Some men, and he’s obviously one of them, could never handle the truth.

D

deleted924715

Honestly, it wasn’t the study that irritated me. It was that dumbass that kept insisting that all things being equal, all women are going to pick the bigger dick. Sure, he can’t interpret a study, but he doesn’t know women, either.

I don’t care how many women ooh and over your huge throbbing penis - we are fellating your ego, dude. Some men, and he’s obviously one of them, could never handle the truth.

That was where the study came in to "prove" what he was saying

It's odd. I've never known a guy in real life so invested in the supremacy of his big dick and the hung guys on here, for the most part are pretty chilled about size and don't believe it gives them any kind of super power with women.

The ones who usually get all hysterical are the fantasy dudes and the incel crowd because they like to blame their failure on lack of a big dick

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've stroked egos/reassured men with big dicks who were bad lays, men with small dicks who were bad lays, men with average dicks who were bad lays, and generally been kind + complimentary in some way to every person I've ever taken to bed.
Exactly. I’m not the type of woman who will put down previous lays, but there are plenty of women who will.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was where the study came in to "prove" what he was saying

It's odd. I've never known a guy in real life so invested in the supremacy of his big dick and the hung guys on here, for the most part are pretty chilled about size and don't believe it gives them any kind of super power with women.

The ones who usually get all hysterical are the fantasy dudes and the incel crowd because they like to blame their failure on lack of a big dick
I’ve seen a few guys here get pretty invested in their size, but maybe they don’t really think they don’t have anything else going for them? I don’t know. It’s like that whole confidence thread where guys with big dicks are just more confident in general. Like what?! Seriously, if that’s what’s making you more confident, then it’s a pretty sad life you lead. What about intelligence? Kindness? Humour? Hard work? No, your dick makes you confident? Gross.

D

deleted924715

I’ve seen a few guys here get pretty invested in their size, but maybe they don’t really think they don’t have anything else going for them? I don’t know. It’s like that whole confidence thread where guys with big dicks are just more confident in general. Like what?! Seriously, if that’s what’s making you more confident, then it’s a pretty sad life you lead. What about intelligence? Kindness? Humour? Hard work? No, your dick makes you confident? Gross.

So long as that confidence doesn't come from a belief women really give much of a shit...

Pft, I don't know what you all are talking about. My eyebrows give me my confidence. They might be naturally given, but I only ever hear complimentary things about them, and all those compliments surely indicate I have the best possible type of eyebrow. :rolleyes:

There's a veritable plethora, A PLETHORA I SAY, <--I really like that word, of reasons why he can't get laid.
Having a small dick is the least of them.

Reactions: MisterB and LaFemme