Has anyone made a true transformation?

Jukaresende

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone ever gone from terrible shape to great shape?
If so, would you share your stories, and perhaps your photos?
We see promises from countless entities selling workout plans, diet plans, pills, etc, but it would be great to hear directly from people who aren't part of a company's advertising agenda.
I did from 120kg to 70k. Went through a stomach bypass. See picture. On my ig you may see updated shape @alvarodorio

Attachments

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I did from 120kg to 70k. Went through a stomach bypass. See picture. On my ig you may see updated shape @alvarodorio
I hope you're feeling as good as you look, Alvaro. I understand that surgery is no easy decision. I can see that you've also toned up your body, too. Happy New Year and keep up the great work.

Jukaresende

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope you're feeling as good as you look, Alvaro. I understand that surgery is no easy decision. I can see that you've also toned up your body, too. Happy New Year and keep up the great work.
Yes, after the surgery ot gave me more motivation to start going to the gym, with only 3 months I saw a good development, which I didn't when I was fat

RATA1988

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 7273851
Over 18 months in total, I went from 349 to 159, a 54" waist to a 28" waist. I started so small with starting to drink 4 litres of water daily, I gave up every other liquid except water and black coffee, and within a month I dropped several sizes. I then cut out alcohol, processed foods, dairy, meat, sugar, salt, and ate organic as much as possible, if it came in a box I didn't eat it. I also added a few other things like apple cider vinegar, collagen and wheat grass every morning combined with some vitamins and supplements. I also started to do red light therapy 5 days per week for 20 minutes daily, I did this for a year to prevent loose skin.

After about 6 months I started to walk on the treadmill and eventually just started to run on the treadmill because I enjoyed it, I didn't even do it on a regular basis, maybe twice a week for 30 mins. I eventually became more active just because I felt so much better. I'm really lucky because it was pretty easy. I actually still eat very healthy, no desire for sugar, alcohol or junk food. It's a lifestyle change.

The two most significant things I did were to increase water and develop a routine in the morning, after three weeks it became a habit and I didn't even think about it.
Hello amazing bravo. Could you recommend a device for light therapy?

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I was 195 with 41" waist six years ago. Now 160 lbs. Goal is 32" waist.
Great job, @Marco86 ! Keep up the great work. I'm similar. I was close to 240, now about 185. I also have a goal of a 32" waist, but I'll see as I go along. I am trying not to focus too much on numbers, and more on overall appearance and how I feel.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am from the ectomorph side of the spectrum (commonly called a hard gainer because my metabolism is so high I burn everything off rapidly), which was great for swimming. Once I got in the gym and started lifting seriously, and had a solid trainer that knew what he was doing to guide me, I packed on some beef and competed in bodybuilding several times. The biggest thing people don't realize because they buy all the marketing crap out there is that it really comes down to two things: dietary choices and consistent exercise. The transformation takes years--plural--not 30 days or a few months. Here's a pic of me at 140# and another during bodybuilding competition at 180#. I've been as thick as 200, which is really beefy on my slim frame.
At 140 pounds.jpg
Phil Jared Side Tricep.jpg