How do you nerd?

D

deleted9718551

Anime
Gaming
Going to conventions (haven't been to one in years)
Play DnD (just started with a few friends)

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Comic Books
Anime/manga- Huge Dragon Ball fan
Gamer- Currently PS5 and Switch
Movies
Collectible action figures
Music- Rock/Metal- old school Metallica, Megadeth, KISS, Dio, Alice Cooper, etc...

Reactions: Mrsnomnom

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone whose known me any length of time knows I'm an unabashed Trekkie and Sci-Fi geek. Besides the obvious viewing of such fare, my passion is expressed by collecting props and other sundries, sometimes posting in fan forums and having sex while the wife is wearing her StarFleet uniform...normal nerd stuff.

My nerdy interests also extend to real science and space stuff including collecting space exploration memorabilia. While most people might consider dinner & dancing the sign of a great all nighter, for me staying up late and having a clear enough sky to distinguish the Cassini Division in Saturn or the Orion Nebula in Orion through my telescope is the mark of success.

In recent years I've also gotten back into building model kits (mostly spaceships of course), which I haven't done since I was a kid. This has somewhat slacked off as of late as they are not only harder to find (and more expensive) than back in the day, but I've pretty much run out of room to display or store them.

Other somewhat nerdy interests are PC games; mostly first or third person shooters or simulation games and good old fashioned made-of-paper book reading consisting of whatever subject strikes my fancy at the time.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I "nerd" over threads in LPSG's Politics Forum. I try to make my posts there very poignant, accurate and "well-crafted".. Sometimes, obsessively... And, also, sometimes, I try to lighten the mood with comedic posts there. Often face criticism for doing so. Oh, well.

I used to "nerd" about HBO's "Game of Thrones", but I'm kinda over that, now.

A/B

Reactions: Mrsnomnom
D

deleted5791141

C6CCB534-1E05-427B-94F2-A81B5CE5EB63.jpeg

It can breathe underwater through specialized butt glands called cloaca — orifices through which the turtle excretes urine, waste and lays eggs.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 34707361

It can breathe underwater through specialized butt glands called cloaca — orifices through which the turtle excretes urine, waste and lays eggs.
* with my Latin hat on...

The cloaca is a chamber/outlet into which the intestinal, urinary, and genital tracts open. It is present in amphibians, reptiles, birds, elasmobranch fishes (such as sharks), and monotremes.

The name comes from the ancient drain, the cloaca maxima, built by the Romans to drain the area of the forum in the city of Rome and the word, cloaca, simply means "sewer".

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
* with my Latin hat on...

The cloaca is a chamber/outlet into which the intestinal, urinary, and genital tracts open. It is present in amphibians, reptiles, birds, elasmobranch fishes (such as sharks), and monotremes.

The name comes from the ancient drain, the cloaca maxima, built by the Romans to drain the area of the forum in the city of Rome and the word, cloaca, simply means "sewer".
That's one of the ways I nerd.

Reactions: deleted5791141