Question For Straight Men: How Important Is Vagina To You?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Really dude

you couldn’t “imagine “ it

wow your a pretty naive man

To be honest . People leave a dedicated relationship more OFTEN then they don’t.

And often for a lot less reasons than a pretty serious disability to intimacy.

mid you get disabled... your divorce chances increase

have a disabled kid... your divorce rate increases

lose and income... your divorce rate shoots up
Impotent....guess what ...divorce rate shoots up....hell you could even be taken to court for a limp noodle in the past.

you soulful have to be quite the Polly Anna to think that this imaginary disappearing pussy ailment wouldn’t have a factor in splitting up

now everyone is gonna say “I never would”

but divorce court is full of people who once thought “I would never”

You're right. I can imagine it. I would just rather not think about it.

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it opens up questions about asexuality, bisexuality etc. If you don't have a working vagina can you really be deemed a woman in the traditional (non trans) sense? I'm amused as to what sort of accident would leave u without a vagina though haha

If you dont have a working vagina how are you defined in terms of sex? That's quite important for hetro men I would have thought? Otherwise you may we well just fuck a dude up the arse..

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Really dude

you couldn’t “imagine “ it

wow your a pretty naive man

To be honest . People leave a dedicated relationship more OFTEN then they don’t.

And often for a lot less reasons than a pretty serious disability to intimacy.

mid you get disabled... your divorce chances increase

have a disabled kid... your divorce rate increases

lose and income... your divorce rate shoots up
Impotent....guess what ...divorce rate shoots up....hell you could even be taken to court for a limp noodle in the past.

you soulful have to be quite the Polly Anna to think that this imaginary disappearing pussy ailment wouldn’t have a factor in splitting up

now everyone is gonna say “I never would”

but divorce court is full of people who once thought “I would never”

Limp noodle? Great now I am hungry!!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is the weirdest question ever, but no the relationship would not continue. Pussy is very important to me and I would be a liar to pretend it isn’t.
Thank you for your honesty! It is very important to me as well. To me it is more about the intimacy with her. I love that part as well! The sex really bonds our relationship.

Reactions: deleted1846971

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I think it opens up questions about asexuality, bisexuality etc. If you don't have a working vagina can you really be deemed a woman in the traditional (non trans) sense? I'm amused as to what sort of accident would leave u without a vagina though haha

If you dont have a working vagina how are you defined in terms of sex? That's quite important for hetro men I would have thought? Otherwise you may we well just fuck a dude up the arse..

There have been men in history who lost their genitals due to accidents. Are they no longer men? I think a person's gender and sex go deeper than their genitals.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been men in history who lost their genitals due to accidents. Are they no longer men? I think a person's gender and sex go deeper than their genitals.
For women(and others) who are needing penile stimulation to maintain a relationship, loss of a penis may be an untenable situation...but as they like to remind us so often a lot of what they like about us is divorced from our physical form and more attached to the actions we can accomplish and feelings we can invoke..It may be the same question but it's largely weighed against different values.
The blessing and curse intrinsic most straight, sexually healthy men is that a lot of societal worth, and actions of the women we seek out is out weighed by the our assessment of physical appearance, as well as quality and frequency of sexual activity. We tend to go into a situation with the assumption or aim to do the protecting and providing, so things like intelligence, social status, responsibility don't really weigh as much in our minds as long as we get along, shes not a detriment, anf the sex remains good. So it doesnt surprise me that men, probably more so than women, would opt out of establishing a relationship where a significant portion of sexual activity isnt even possible. Even I with my open attitude of all else a woman can offer sexually, am doubtful that they could or even would want to maintain a parallel to my libido when their vagina isnt a factot

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
For women(and others) who are needing penile stimulation to maintain a relationship, loss of a penis may be an untenable situation...but as they like to remind us so often a lot of what they like about us is divorced from our physical form and more attached to the actions we can accomplish and feelings we can invoke..It may be the same question but it's largely weighed against different values.
The blessing and curse intrinsic most straight, sexually healthy men is that a lot of societal worth, and actions of the women we seek out is out weighed by the our assessment of physical appearance, as well as quality and frequency of sexual activity. We tend to go into a situation with the assumption or aim to do the protecting and providing, so things like intelligence, social status, responsibility don't really weigh as much in our minds as long as we get along, shes not a detriment, anf the sex remains good. So it doesnt surprise me that men, probably more so than women, would opt out of establishing a relationship where a significant portion of sexual activity isnt even possible. Even I with my open attitude of all else a woman can offer sexually, am doubtful that they could or even would want to maintain a parallel to my libido when their vagina isnt a factot

I don't disagree with anything you wrote.

O

OldFirm08

Ask her after 5 dates, a healthy heterosexually charged woman, how she'd feel if I suddenly told her I had an 'accident' and had no measurable dick or ball sac..but 'enjoyed everything else'. Hey, women react the same way now to seeing a tiny dick of 4 inches that they laugh at...so i think we know what her response would be.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will be brief about a vagina. It is like oxygen for me. Fuck Me and I’m a kitten! Don’t fuck me and I’m a mad bull! It keeps me balanced.

Chiballana

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a straight guy so I don't know If my input Is welcomed here, but ever since I had Sex reassignment surgery I've had sex with a lot of straight guys who wouldn't have been interested in sleeping with me If I still had my my previous equipment, so in my limited experience I would say a vagina is pretty important to most of them.

I'm not a straight guy so I don't know If my input Is welcomed here, but ever since I had Sex reassignment surgery I've had sex with a lot of straight guys who wouldn't have been interested in sleeping with me If I still had my my previous equipment, so in my limited experience I would say a vagina is pretty important to most of them.
I would agree that vagina is pretty important, but I would also say, that if someone be it male or female enjoys using their mouth then I find that equally as hot...possibly hotter. I havent had oral sex performed on me in over 10 years, so I would find that more mind blowing :)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Put your cock in a nice pussy one time and you will have your answer. There is nothing close in existence that resembles pussy. When I slide my cock in my wives pussy I instantly think wow. What a wonderful thing a pussy! When I start thrusting I think wow a 1000 more times. When my wife starts cumming I love what my cock does for her beautiful pussy! She loves to feel my cock in her pussy. She sucks my cock dry and it’s no wonder. I fuck her pussy silly and her pussy longs to be fucked again and again. When she cums she screams and convulses all over the bed. I love thinking I gave this women’s pussy a good fucking and she cums and screams in pleasure after I fucked her an hour.what a wonderful thing a mans cock and a pussy!

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Let's say you meet a woman. She is attractive and you get along with her so you go out on a few dates and you have a solid connection. However, around the fifth date she reveals that due to an accident she had some years ago, she no longer has a vagina or clitoris. She has a sex drive and is willing and able to do things like oral or anal sex but, anything involving the vagina is impossible.

Would you be willing to continue on with this relationship knowing that you'll never be able to have vaginal intercourse or eat out her vagina?

If you are the type who wants to reproduce, let's say that thanks to advances in modern medicine, she can still reproduce. Only her vagina, clitoris, etc. are gone.
Straight up honest question... Have you dated women before? Not judging. But have you dated a woman?