Do you urinate with friends if there's no dividers?

Do you piss when there's no dividers and you know someone?

• Yes i don't care and show my junk

Votes: 1,486 78.0%
  • No i chose a stall

Votes: 419 22.0%

• Total voters

LevinZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have never in the life of me pee beside anyone in urinals, even if we are friends. I need to at least have 2 free spaces between, or I will instead use the stalls just to pee. I want to if it isn't so strange here.

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never in the life of me pee beside anyone in urinals, even if we are friends. I need to at least have 2 free spaces between, or I will instead use the stalls just to pee. I want to if it isn't so strange here.
I was at the footy last week in Australia and you would have been waiting for ages to have your pee in private. No one seemed to give a stuff peeing in front of other guys all ages. There would have been around 20 single urinals in a row with no petitions. Only 2 cubicles.

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't have a choice once pissing down an ally on the way to a night out and my mate who is known for being "hung like a cucumber"' just stands right next to me and bursts out laughing saying that mine was "like a dick only smaller". Most embarrassing night of my life. In my defence it was a cooler night

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't have a choice once pissing down an ally on the way to a night out and my mate who is known for being "hung like a cucumber"' just stands right next to me and bursts out laughing saying that mine was "like a dick only smaller". Most embarrassing night of my life. In my defence it was a cooler night
Tell him you’re a Grower, not a Shower

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i just remember when i was younger my best friend and his brother used to piss next to each other into the grass on hiking or biking tours and such. it was always hot to see their piss streams as they could go quite far away from their body. always a nice view to compare our soft sizes with his brother being like me one of the smaller guys and my best friend the biggest of all my friends.

D

deleted12590281

Yeah of course, no problem. I know that some of my friends or classmates in the past have been looking down towards my junk - and some of them suddenly needed to go piss whenever I needed to - but that's alright too. Its just one of those situations you find urself in as a guy with an unusually big sized soft cock.

oook

Loved Member
Media
I used to avoid these situations because I was kind of shy. But it was weird that I used the stall / didn't use the toilet when all of my friends just used the urinals. Actually, I avoided these situations so many times before, that my friends found it suspicious and ask me what I was hiding. So then I just started to use the urinal together with them. They sometimes looked at my dick intentionally to make fun of me and that annoyed me a bit. But I got used to that.

One thing that is more embarrassing is that I had the same problem with my students (I worked as a teacher before). And it was so weird that when I use the urinal after a lesson, my students would just use the urinals next to me. I found them peeking sometimes but it would be so awkward to say anything. But it is also awkward that my students could see my dick.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was at a bar and the four urinals were being used but the open toilet just around the corner was empty. I stood there and got a good stream started and suddenly a handsome dark haired younger guy pops in and whips out his cock and said let's share. He got a good stream right away. I was turned on because he was looking at my cock while I was staring at his.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Went to a softball tournament with my Son and his Daughter yesterday. The restrooms had two stalls and two urinals. The urinals were side by side with no dividers. One was higher than the other one.
I was going into the restroom and ran in to a younger man that I knew and asked him what he was doing there. Turns out his Daughter was playing in the tournament also. I held the door for him and when we both entered he went to one of the urinals and I took the one beside him and continued talking. I noticed that he angle his hips away from me and started acting like he was nervous. I stood straight in front of my urinal and pissed. I made sure to keep my eyes level with his or straight ahead., since he was acting so nervous..
This man is approximately 40 years old and I am 71, until November. Guess it's a generational thing but men of my age grew up with no dividers and communal showers. I find it strange that he was so obviously uncomfortable pissing beside another man in a crowded restroom. It's like all the dividers and separate showers' are making men ashamed for other man to see there dicks.
What are the thoughts of the members here on this?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Went to a softball tournament with my Son and his Daughter yesterday. The restrooms had two stalls and two urinals. The urinals were side by side with no dividers. One was higher than the other one.
I was going into the restroom and ran in to a younger man that I knew and asked him what he was doing there. Turns out his Daughter was playing in the tournament also. I held the door for him and when we both entered he went to one of the urinals and I took the one beside him and continued talking. I noticed that he angle his hips away from me and started acting like he was nervous. I stood straight in front of my urinal and pissed. I made sure to keep my eyes level with his or straight ahead., since he was acting so nervous..
This man is approximately 40 years old and I am 71, until November. Guess it's a generational thing but men of my age grew up with no dividers and communal showers. I find it strange that he was so obviously uncomfortable pissing beside another man in a crowded restroom. It's like all the dividers and separate showers' are making men ashamed for other man to see there dicks.

We need to remove all the dividers and things. Men don’t need dividers and such. We all have dicks and need to be comfortable with each other.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would quite simply put that down to 'urinary tension' if i ended up in that situation i would simply dry up and not able to pee !! Think its quite common problem.

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was at a bar and the four urinals were being used but the open toilet just around the corner was empty. I stood there and got a good stream started and suddenly a handsome dark haired younger guy pops in and whips out his cock and said let's share. He got a good stream right away. I was turned on because he was looking at my cock while I was staring at his.

I had a similar thing happen to me in Brisbane Australia last year.
The dude called it "Crossing Swords"
This place had no urinals just 2 unisex toilet cubicles that were occupied.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah no issue here piss wherever…. Never had a problem with it… not even fussed if stood shoulder to shoulder…

That said, recently ran a marathon and it’s usual before big runs for everyone to try and squeeze out those last few drops of piss. Headed into a park near the start line and as I normally would pulled my cock out my leg and started pissing straight down onto the floor just off the path, two mates doing the same all of us chatting….4 th lad however disappeared off into the bushes to find a quiet spot.