HunkReinolds

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a massive crush on this straight guy in my gym, and I’ve been discussing this issue with some members in other related threads, but I decided to create a separate thread for this matter since it’s escalating really quick (you guys gave me the courage to engage lol).

I’ll be posting here what have happened so far and any new updates as well. I really appreciate any advices and support of people who have been in this kinds of situation before.

ok so here we go.

HunkReinolds

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There’s this guy in my gym that I’ve had a crush for the past 3 months. We’ve started working out at the same hours and usually we bump into each other. He seem to be in his late 30’s, nice body and all, my type of men, and he’s married (cause I see a ring). Very polite dude, often we have small talks, but he usually keeps it to himself.

the following happened a few weeks ago, and I’ve posted this on some related threads:

“Soooo a few days ago I bumped into him completely butt naked in the locker rooms. I could tell by his reaction looking at me that I my face turned red immediately, and I could not help myself not to stare. The worst thing about it all is that I was in a hurry so I had to undress in front of him and I had a pretty obvious semi/hard on going on. I was very embarrassed with the overall situation.

I don’t think he thought it was awkward cause after I came back from the shower we had some casual but quick small talk. hopefully he won’t see it as a problem, cause I like having him around.”

HunkReinolds

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The following is a post from last week, after a user asked for updates:

“So far I haven’t noticed anything different. He still shows up at the same time as me, and we’ve been naked in the locker room a few times by now, no embarrassment anymore by neither of us, at least is what I feel.

It’s amazing how my confidence has built around him since the first time I saw him completely naked. Now I can even check him out while talking to him without blushing, even tho he is very very hot. And call me crazy, but sometimes I think he does the same. Maybe that’s my feelings talking idk lol

I’ll keep trying to know more and more about him, but it’s a bit hard for me. I’m not a very extrovert person.”

HunkReinolds

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
here’s an update after another user asked if we’ve been naked in front of each other:

“Yes! As I mentioned on the other thread, we’ve been butt naked in front of each other a few times by now, and this has been incredible.

Since I’m not a very extrovert/talkative person, I try not to force any kind of long topics, just the usual small talk. But this has been enough for me to check him out, and I’m completely sure he does the same cause I’ve caught some glimpses of him checking my ass as I turn around (I saw him through the mirror). As for the erections, I’m pretty sure I’ve had some semi in front of him, cause I always do when I’m naked in the locker room.

I’ll keep trying to engage more in conversations with him during our workout, so it doesn’t get obvious that we’re only speaking in the locker room. I’ve seen him been spotted by a few buddies during his workout so I’ll try to do the same. I’ll keep you guys updated!”

HunkReinolds

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok so that’s what have been happening for the past few days.

Now what happened today is what made me decide to create a thread to talk about this.

So I was working out today and my crush showed up a bit later than he usually does. Since we’ve been very chill lately and often have conversations, I decided to linger during my workout so we could be in the locker room at the same time.

About 1 hour later, I noticed he was about to finish his workout, so I went to the locker room and headed to the showers (I was already late for work). I was showering a bit quick so I would catch him undressing before taking a shower, and then out of the sudden he showed up and picked the shower booth right across mine. I could see he made sure it was the booth in front of mine cause I saw him staring over the curtains to see if it was me. Again, call me crazy but yeah, I saw it.

After drying myself, I opened my shower curtains and there he was, completely naked showering with his curtains opened in front of me. He never did that. I know that for sure cause I’ve tried to see him showering so many times. Of course I panicked and didn’t take the opportunity to keep looking. I finished drying off and went to my locker. After he got out of the shower, I was already fully dressed and heading out for work, so I just said bye and that was it.

I really don’t know if that meant something. Did it? I’m a very introvert person so I haven’t had many experiences flirting with ppl. And he is straight, I know that for sure. He talked about his wife before. But yeah, he decided not to close his curtains.

HunkReinolds

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Next time get to the showers same time as him, or a little before. Leave the curtain open a bit so you can see if he ends up doing the same thing again. You can see if hes checking you out while showering, maybe even jerking off
I'll do that... I really doubt that meant anything, but I'll try. I just hope I can be chill about this, cause even the thought of showering with my curtains open to him makes me rock hard.

anthonyc98

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'll do that... I really doubt that meant anything, but I'll try. I just hope I can be chill about this, cause even the thought of showering with my curtains open to him makes me rock hard.
maybe he’ll like what he sees, but its not your fault if hes looking at YOU taking a shower lol

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He may be testing his curiosity. You’re both already comfortable being naked with each other. Next step would be showering (near each other). Still just watching each other. A semi (but not full on hard) would definitely be natural in the shower, and if you show yours, then maybe you can see his semi. How glorious would that be? Then when comfortable with that, maybe a full hard on, if that’s possible without alerting others, and see that response. I’m in the slow and patient camp, even if it is agonizing.

yuptheyrefake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Leave the man alone.

You're building a narrative that confirms everything that you want it to, and translating situations to mean what you want them to mean.

Then you're taking advice from strangers who don't know you and don't give a shit about your well-being about what to do next - and they're always gonna say "escalate" because it's a fucking big dick site full of fantasy and fantasists.

Obsessions are unhealthy. They end well for nobody.

So even if he genuinely indulging your peaking and staring and staying late to see him, and being late for work on the off-chance that you see his dick (again) - that too is a red flag. You're ignoring things that are important in your real life to focus on a fantasy.

Just stop. Really

tuabuela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What you should ignore is people with internalized homophobia like the previous post. REALLY.

The only reason why you feel scared about being “obvious” is because of hetero-normative. Too many people in our society, have embraced the idea that 2 men engaging in anything sexual with each other, is wrong and offensive. But what’s actually WRONG is that belief itself.

If this situation was happening with a woman, you would’ve probably approached her already and flirted openly with her, at this point you’d know if she’s actually interested, and even would’ve had sex with her already. If that was the case, I’m positive that nobody would be here telling you you need to stop this, quite the opposite.

Yes, the setting is a public space and there are things you need to be careful about, but as a rational human, you probably know how to be discrete and keep things within boundaries.

He may be playing the same game as you and the only way to know is to escalate things (discreetly). I’d say next time in the showers, take the one across from his, leave it semi open so he can see you. Touch and play with your dick a little, if he replies with some dick grabbing himself, you’d know it’s game and you can start escalating little by little. If he doesn’t respond, you can always pretend this is your normal shower routine and finish like nothing ever happened. Act normal afterwards, don’t be awkward and your friendship won’t be affected at all.

HunkReinolds

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What you should ignore is people with internalized homophobia like the previous post. REALLY.

The only reason why you feel scared about being “obvious” is because of hetero-normative. Too many people in our society, have embraced the idea that 2 men engaging in anything sexual with each other, is wrong and offensive. But what’s actually WRONG is that belief itself.

If this situation was happening with a woman, you would’ve probably approached her already and flirted openly with her, at this point you’d know if she’s actually interested, and even would’ve had sex with her already. If that was the case, I’m positive that nobody would be here telling you you need to stop this, quite the opposite.

Yes, the setting is a public space and there are things you need to be careful about, but as a rational human, you probably know how to be discrete and keep things within boundaries.

He may be playing the same game as you and the only way to know is to escalate things (discreetly). I’d say next time in the showers, take the one across from his, leave it semi open so he can see you. Touch and play with your dick a little, if he replies with some dick grabbing himself, you’d know it’s game and you can start escalating little by little. If he doesn’t respond, you can always pretend this is your normal shower routine and finish like nothing ever happened. Act normal afterwards, don’t be awkward and your friendship won’t be affected at all.
Thanks for the support. Yeah I was aware this might happen, I mean it’s a public forum, everyone has the right to have an opinion. But anyways

HunkReinolds

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So this is what happened today. Same as yesterday, he came a little later than I expected. I stalled a bit and waited for him to go to the locker. As he was going I went in first to take a shower and see if he’d do the same as yesterday: pick the shower booth across me. And he did. Also like yesterday, curtains opened.

When I realized he left them opened, I pretended I had to get something from my bag which was hanging right outside my booth. So I opened my curtains and looked straight to his face. He nodded as usual and then courage strucked me and I asked: “should I leave mine opened too?” His face was priceless, he laughed a bit, it was funny. Idk what came to me, I never had the courage to do anything like this. I’m feeling really good rn, seriously.

So there we were, curtains opened. I tried to do what some of you suggested, so played a bit with my dick, but I don’t think he looked much.

After the shower we talked a bit and it was very normal, he even took a little longer to get dressed, it was amazing. And the locker room was empty so it made me really comfortable to talk to him freely. I didn’t want to force any sensitive topic cause I kinda had my share of bravery for the day. But I did ask what would be his workout for tomorrow, so we could do our workouts together and he agreed.

Tomorrow I’ll see how things go and I’ll try to invite him to grab a beer or something, there are a few bars close to the gym. Wish me luck!

asuitedguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So this is what happened today. Same as yesterday, he came a little later than I expected. I stalled a bit and waited for him to go to the locker. As he was going I went in first to take a shower and see if he’d do the same as yesterday: pick the shower booth across me. And he did. Also like yesterday, curtains opened.

When I realized he left them opened, I pretended I had to get something from my bag which was hanging right outside my booth. So I opened my curtains and looked straight to his face. He nodded as usual and then courage strucked me and I asked: “should I leave mine opened too?” His face was priceless, he laughed a bit, it was funny. Idk what came to me, I never had the courage to do anything like this. I’m feeling really good rn, seriously.

So there we were, curtains opened. I tried to do what some of you suggested, so played a bit with my dick, but I don’t think he looked much.

After the shower we talked a bit and it was very normal, he even took a little longer to get dressed, it was amazing. And the locker room was empty so it made me really comfortable to talk to him freely. I didn’t want to force any sensitive topic cause I kinda had my share of bravery for the day. But I did ask what would be his workout for tomorrow, so we could do our workouts together and he agreed.

Tomorrow I’ll see how things go and I’ll try to invite him to grab a beer or something, there are a few bars close to the gym. Wish me luck!
That was a great opportunity! I’m glad you took advantage of it!

plus_1

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a massive crush on this straight guy in my gym, and I’ve been discussing this issue with some members in other related threads, but I decided to create a separate thread for this matter since it’s escalating really quick (you guys gave me the courage to engage lol).

I’ll be posting here what have happened so far and any new updates as well. I really appreciate any advices and support of people who have been in this kinds of situation before.

ok so here we go.
If your display pic is real, he's keen!

Reactions: Justin01

EC1A

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Awesome bro, this story is hot. Good luck! Nothing better than a curious straight at the gym.