What are your gym showers like?

guy_thong

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering what other gym showers are like. I go to the fitness first in Richmond, Melbourne, Australia. The showers are in cubicles with doors. There are 2 rows with doors facing each other. I leave mine open a jar just in case a big dick wants to show off for me, or if someone wants to check out myself.

I have had a bit off a play with myself in front of the guy opposite a couple of times. I've only seen the 1 huge penis, he wasn't playing though just drying with his door wide open, he just wanted to show off his big slong.

Ive been going for a couple of months on average about 4 times per week, I get to see guys who are happy to shower with the door open about a third of the time. I give it every opportunity to happen, leave the door wide open, and shower for up to 25 minutes waiting for someone to use the cubical opposite.

Maybe I have to learn a sign or code to use in the steam room or in the weights room that's says right I'm off to shower with the door open, anyone want to join.

Similar setup here in san francisco but instead of doors just curtains you can leave open and hopefully find a partner to bate and shoot with

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All gyms here have individual stalls and have for the last 15 years or so. I don't know anywhere that has totally open showers.
A few have stall dividers with no doors or curtains, though.
IMG_20180504_173604801 (1).jpg

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My old gym permanently closed. The showers were perfect -- two rows of 5, directly opposite each other, with skimpy, ill-fitting curtains. The sauna was in a corner, out of direct sight and dimly lit. A perfect design. ;)

My new gym, while a better facility, is far more restrictive. There are 2 fewer showers, all with smoked glass doors. You can tell someone is in the shower, but not much more. John Holmes could be hanging in there and nobody would know. The sauna is in direct sight and brightly lit.

Reactions: Dutchstud

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone go to a gym with the saunas and steam rooms having warning signs that anyone caught in a sexual act can loose their membership and possible reported to the police?
In NYC all the gyms that have saunas have them

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone go to a gym with the saunas and steam rooms having warning signs that anyone caught in a sexual act can loose their membership and possible reported to the police?
No, but I know one location closed their steam room some time ago over activities taking place in them. Another reportedly has police periodically pop their head in and take a look.
It may be a while before saunas and esp. steam rooms open again. I know that some of the gym regulars have died during the pandemic.

Reactions: jessieredsnoe

Not my gym but the team showers at Croke Park Stadium in Dublin. I know guys who’ve showered there. And these guys are hot!

Looks like that could accommodate 27 guys at the same time. It would be awesome to be naked in there when it's at capacity! :p The open shower at my gym can only accommodate 7 guys at the same time and that includes the special needs stall and regular stall to the side. The old shower room at my university when I was a student was all Bradley shower poles and could accommodate 36 guys at the same time (6 poles with 6 shower heads on each pole). It was awesome going in there naked when it was at capacity.