How did you determine what percentage you are gay and straight?

heirtothewind

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Indeed, sexuality is a sliding spectrum. I indicated I am 99 percent gay because, in my experience as a journalist and a lawyer, nothing is 100 percent certain. Even Ivory soap was only 99.44 percent ''pure'' -- whatever that meant.

One reasonably objective way to determine the percentage of being gay and straight is to keep a record of sexual encounters with both sexes over a reasonable time period and then calculate-

gay encounters / total encounters = percentage of ''gayness''

This formula, of course, still does not take into account subjective factors such as intensity of desire, sexual satisfaction, or sexual fantasies.

StarGayz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It goes something like this. I've never entered my penis into any part of the female anatomy and I never will. I'm like 7up and caffeine... Never had it never will. This doesn't mean I don't know that Ann Hathaway is an attractive woman I do know I just don't ever want to Marry her, Kiss her unless were joking around, undress her, introduce her to my friends aka ex bfriends.. The very idea repulses me, so that has determined my sliding scale. I could be paid for the right price to pretend to be a woman's husband but that just makes me a gold digging whorina and nothing more - kisses sunshine Tah tah

Last edited: